Forecasting for the LCD monitor market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dangerfield, Byron J. & Morris, John S., 1992. "Top-down or bottom-up: Aggregate versus disaggregate extrapolations," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 233-241, October.
- Douglas M. Dunn & William H. Williams & W. Allen Spivey, 1971. "Analysis and Prediction of Telephone Demand in Local Geographical Areas," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 2(2), pages 561-576, Autumn.
- Zotteri, Giulio & Kalchschmidt, Matteo & Caniato, Federico, 2005. "The impact of aggregation level on forecasting performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 479-491, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Argon & Blue, Jakey, 2010. "Performance analysis of demand planning approaches for aggregating, forecasting and disaggregating interrelated demands," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 128(2), pages 586-602, December.
- Lin, James T. & Chen, Tzu-Li & Lin, Yen-Ting, 2009. "Critical material planning for TFT-LCD production industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 639-655, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:27:y:2008:i:4:p:341-356. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .