The sustainability of Romania's accession to the Euro Area - A political project anchored in economic reality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Albulescu Claudiu Tiberiu, 2008. "Utilizarea unui indice agregat pentru măsurarea stabilităţii sectorului financiar din România," Revista OEconomica, Romanian Society for Economic Science, Revista OEconomica, issue 02, June.
- Dumitru, Ionut & Dumitru, Ionela, 2011. "Similarity of Supply and Demand Shocks Between the New Member States and the Euro Zone. The Case of Romania," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-19, March.
- Matthieu Bussière & Jarko Fidrmuc & Bernd Schnatz, 2005.
"Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model,"
105, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Schnatz, Bernd & Bussière, Matthieu & Fidrmuc, Jarko, 2005. "Trade integration of Central and Eastern European countries: lessons from a gravity model," Working Paper Series 545, European Central Bank.
- Gheorghe Hurduzeu & Laura Constantin, 2007. "Unele considerente privind pregatirea Romaniei pentru trecerea la euro," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 10(26), pages 117-125, December.
- Roxana Gabriela HODOROGEL, 2011. "The Global Economic Crisis. Challenges for SMEs in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(4(557)), pages 129-140, April.
- Alina-Daniela MIHALCEA & Alexandra VITELAR & Lucian Claudiu ANGHEL, 2014. "For or Against the Eurozone? Romanian Students’ Perspective on the Economic Crisis and Their Future as European Citizens," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 2(5), pages 355-376, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tudor Mugurel AURSULESEI & Liviu-George MAHA, 2019. "Price Stability - A Main Objective Of European Monetary Policy," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6, pages 55-74.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Tudor Mugurel Aursulesei & Liviu - George Maha, 2020. "Dysfunctions Of The European Monetary Union," Junior Scientific Researcher, SC Research Publishing SRL, vol. 6(1), pages 82-91, May.
- Virag-Neumann, Ildiko, 2015. "Impacts of EU Enlargement Process: A Gravity Model Approach," Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference (2015), Kotor, Montengero, in: Proceedings of the ENTRENOVA - ENTerprise REsearch InNOVAtion Conference, Kotor, Montengero, 10-11 September 2015, pages 453-460, IRENET - Society for Advancing Innovation and Research in Economy, Zagreb.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2009. "Systema Indikatorov Evraziyskoy Integracii [The System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration]," MPRA Paper 20914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qineti, Artan & Smutka, Lubos, 2011. "The Agrarian Trade Transformation in the Visegrad Countries," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114781, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Basarab Gogoneaţă, 2010. "The Long-Run Relationship Between Commerce And Sustainable Development In Baltic And Central And Eastern European Countries," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(27), pages 36-51, February.
- Ionica Oncioiu & Cornelia Elena Tureac, 2014. "The Evolution of SMEs during 2008-2013 and the Analysis of their Impact on Economic Crisis," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(4), pages 208-218, August.
- Shieldvie Halim & Rayenda Brahmana & Aldrin Herwany, 2011.
"The Seasonality of Market Integration: The Case of Indonesia’s Stock Markets,"
Economics and Finance in Indonesia, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Indonesia, vol. 59, pages 177-190, August.
- 1Shieldvie Halim Author_Email: & Aldrin Herwany, & Rayenda Brahmana, 2011. "The Seasonality Of Market Integration: Case Of Indonesian Stock Markets," 2nd International Conference on Business and Economic Research (2nd ICBER 2011) Proceeding 2011-439, Conference Master Resources.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2010.
"The System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration,"
22227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2014. "System of Indicators of Eurasian Integration II," MPRA Paper 61853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subrata Ghatak & Monica Ioana Pop Silaghi & Vince Daly, 2009.
"Trade and migration flows between some CEE countries and the UK,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(1), pages 61-78.
- Ghatak, Subrata & Pop-Silaghi, Monica Ioana & Daly, Vince, 2008. "Trade and migration flows between some CEE countries and the UK," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-1, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Cornelia Elena Tureac & Ionica Oncioiu, 2014. "The Cost Analysis of a Start-up Company in the Information Technology Domain," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(6), pages 114-122, December.
- Geetha Ravishankar Author name: Marie Stack, 2013. "The Gravity Model and Trade Efficiency: A Stochastic Frontier Analysis of Potential Trade," NBS Discussion Papers in Economics 2013/04, Economics, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University.
- Jérôme Trotignon, 2009. "L'intégration régionale favorise-t-elle la multilatéralisation des échanges ?," Post-Print halshs-00335633, HAL.
- Anca Tamas, 2021. "The macro determinants of the Romanian pharmaceutical imports and exports in 2001-2018 period using the gravity model," International Journal of Economic Sciences, European Research Center, vol. 10(1), pages 128-142, June.
- Marie M. Stack, 2009. "Regional Integration and Trade: Controlling for Varying Degrees of Heterogeneity in the Gravity Model," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(5), pages 772-789, May.
- Mojsoska-Blazevski, Nikica & Petreski, Marjan, 2010. "Western Balkan’s trade with the EU and CEFTA-2006: Evidence from Macedonian data," MPRA Paper 41942, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bojnec, Stefan & Majkovic, Darja & Turk, Jernej, 2006. "Prevalence of key developments in trade of agro-food in the new member states of the European Union," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10052, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Teică Ramona Andreea1 Ph. D Student, 2011. "The Euro Adoption – A Recent Challenge, But With A Faraway Result," Annals of University of Craiova - Economic Sciences Series, University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 4(39), pages 142-149, May.
- Marinaº Marius-Corneliu, 2013. "Trade integration of the Central and Eastern European economies with the Euro area," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 215-219, May.
- Isabel Proença & Maria Fontoura & Enrique Martínez-Galán, 2008. "Trade in the enlarged European Union: a new approach on trade potential," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 7(3), pages 205-224, December.
- Anselm Mattes & Philipp Meinen & Ferdinand Pavel, 2012. "Goods Follow Bytes: The Impact of ICT on EU Trade," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1182, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsthe euro area; Romania; euro; nominal convergence; real convergence;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:4:p:480-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.