The Evolution Of The Medical System And Health Status In Romania After The Collapse Of Communism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Constandache & Daniela – Simona Nenciu, 2013. "The Structure Of Romanian’s Food Consumption and its Implications on Health Condition and Quality Of Life," Romanian Statistical Review, Romanian Statistical Review, vol. 61(12), pages 41-51, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Artem Bielykh & Anna Pylypchuk & Anastasiia Moiseieva, 2018. "Health reforms in Romania: Harvard flagship approach," Suchasni ekonomichni doslidzhennja, Kyiv School of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 42-50.
- repec:kse:modern:v:1:y:2018:i:1:p:42-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordshealth status; healthcare system; healthcare expenditures; medical assistance;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I15 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Economic Development
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2015:v:7:i:2a:p:555-565. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.