Gandhiâ€™s Eco-Ethical Philosophy-Relevance for New Globalised Era of 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Bhagwati, J., 1999.
"Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionist Right?,"
806, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Srinivasan, T.N. & Bhagwati, Jagdish, 1999. "Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionists Right?," Center Discussion Papers 28476, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- T. N. Srinivasan & Jagdish Bhagwati, 1999. "Outward-Orientation and Development: Are Revisionists Right," Working Papers 806, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic; Ethics; Philosophy; Swaraj; Harijan; Trust; Social Justice; Self Respect; Self sufficiency;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jct:journl:v:10:y:2015:i:1:p:96-101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.