Commuting Network Models: Getting the Essentials
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob J de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009.
"Exponential or Power Distance-Decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification,"
Environment and Planning A,
, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2009. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(2), pages 461-480, February.
- Jacob J. de Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2004. "Exponential or Power Distance-decay for Commuting? An Alternative Specification," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-097/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jacob J. De Vries & Peter Nijkamp & Piet Rietveld, 2005. "Exponential or power distance-decay for commuting? An alternative specification," ERSA conference papers ersa05p261, European Regional Science Association.
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Sean Gorman & Peter Nijkamp & Franz-Josef Bade, 2007. "Network Analysis of Commuting Flows: A Comparative Static Approach to German Data," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 7(4), pages 315-331, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lenormand, Maxime & Huet, Sylvie & Gargiulo, Floriana, 2014. "Generating French virtual commuting networks at the municipality level," The Journal of Transport and Land Use, Center for Transportation Studies, University of Minnesota, vol. 7(1), pages 43-55.
- Constanza Fosco, 2012. "Spatial Difusion and Commuting Flows," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 30, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsCommuting Patterns; Network Generation Models; Individual Based Models; Stochastic Models;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2011-12-3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.