The Development of Social Simulation as Reflected in the First Ten Years of JASSS: a Citation and Co-Citation Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Scott & Scott Moss, 2002. "A European Social Simulation Association," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 5(3), pages 1-9.
- Akira Namatame & Thomas Lux & Robert Axtell, 2006. "Welcome to JEIC," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 1(1), pages 1-3, May.
- Nigel Gilbert, 1997. "A Simulation of the Structure of Academic Science," Sociological Research Online, Sociological Research Online, vol. 2(2), pages 1-3.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davide Secchi & Raffaello Seri, 2017. "Controlling for false negatives in agent-based models: a review of power analysis in organizational research," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, pages 94-121.
- David Anzola & Peter Barbrook-Johnson & Juan I. Cano, 0. "Self-organization and social science," Computational and Mathematical Organization Theory, Springer, pages 1-37.
- Raasch, Christina & Lee, Viktor & Spaeth, Sebastian & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "The rise and fall of interdisciplinary research: The case of open source innovation," Research Policy, Elsevier, pages 1138-1151.
- Schubring, Sandra & Lorscheid, Iris & Meyer, Matthias & Ringle, Christian M., 2016. "The PLS agent: Predictive modeling with PLS-SEM and agent-based simulation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(10), pages 4604-4612.
- Martin Neumann, 2010. "Norm Internalisation in Human and Artificial Intelligence," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 13(1), pages 1-12.
- Nuno David & JosÃ© Castro Caldas & Helder Coelho, 2010. "Epistemological Perspectives on Simulation III," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, pages 1-14.
- Sina Hocke & Matthias Meyer & Iris Lorscheid, 2015. "Improving simulation model analysis and communication via design of experiment principles: an example from the simulation-based design of cost accounting systems," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 131-155, August.
- Cathérine Grisar & Matthias Meyer, 2016. "Use of simulation in controlling research: a systematic literature review for German-speaking countries," Management Review Quarterly, Springer;Vienna University of Economics and Business, vol. 66(2), pages 117-157, April.
- repec:spr:scient:v:105:y:2015:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-015-1712-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stephan Leitner & Friederike Wall, 2015. "Simulation-based research in management accounting and control: an illustrative overview," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 105-129, August.
- repec:spr:comaot:v:23:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10588-016-9224-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCitation Analysis; Co-Citation Analysis; Lines of Research; Multidisciplinary; Science Studies; Social Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jas:jasssj:2009-47-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.