A Research on Consumer Behavior Towards Interestfree Financing with Special Reference to Planned Behavior Theory: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salehudin, Imam & Luthfi, Bagus Adi, 2010. "Marketing impact of halal labeling toward Indonesian muslim consumer’s behavioral intention," MPRA Paper 54341, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2011.
- Jasim Al-Ajmi & Hameeda Abo Hussain & Nadhem Al-Saleh, 2009. "Clients of conventional and Islamic banks in Bahrain: How they choose which bank to patronize," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 1086-1112, September.
- null Taib & T. Ramayah & Dzuljastri Abdul Razak, 2008. "Factors influencing intention to use diminishing partnership home financing," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 235-248, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Consumer Criteria for the Selection of an Islamic Bank: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nouman Khurram & Umair Saeed, 2015. "Factors Influencing the Intention of People to Use Islamic Banking: An Evidence from Lahore, Pakistan," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 3(8), pages 411-418, August.
- Muhammad Ali & Syed Ali Raza & Chin-Hong Puah & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2017.
"Islamic home financing in Pakistan: a SEM-based approach using modified TPB model,"
Housing Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1156-1177, November.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Islamic home financing in Pakistan: A SEM based approach using modified TPB model," MPRA Paper 67877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2015.
- Muhammad Y. Khan & Shahab Ud Din & Majid J. Khan & Anam Javeed, 2021. "Dynamics of selecting Islamic home financing," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(4), pages 5005-5016, October.
- Hajime Kamiyama & Kenichi Kashiwagi, 2019. "Factors affecting customers’ continued intentions to use Islamic banks," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(3), pages 59-68, December.
- Mohammed Mohammed Ishaq & Sulaiman Noralfishah, 2018. "Determinants of Reverse Mortgage Usage in Malaysia," Real Estate Management and Valuation, Sciendo, vol. 26(3), pages 5-23, September.
- Shehriyar Khalil & Liaqat Ali, 2015. "Risk Management Practices in the Conventional Banks Working in Peshawar," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 5(2), pages 53-58, April.
- Shaikh, Imran Mehboob & Noordin, Kamaruzaman & Alsharief, Ahmed, 2018. "Factors Influencing Customers’ Acceptance Towards Diminishing Partnership Home Financing: A Study of Pakistan," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 26, pages 63-86.
- Broni, Mohammed Yaw, 2018. "Challenges in Establishing an Islamic Banking and Finance System: Evidence from Ghana," MPRA Paper 89136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ayesha Hamid & Omar Masood, 2011. "Selection criteria for Islamic home financing: a case study of Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 117-130, June.
- Zeyad Saleem Ramadan, 2013. "Jordanian Criteria for Islamic Banks Selection. Evidence from the Jordanian Banking Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 139-145, July.
- Najat Abdullrahim & Julie Robson, 2017. "The importance of service quality in British Muslim’s choice of an Islamic or non-Islamic bank account," Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 22(2), pages 54-63, June.
- Saidatolakma Mohd Yunus & Zuraidah Kamaruddin & Rahimah Embong, 2017. "Towards Banking Jurisprudence: Understanding Islamic Banking Products in Malaysia," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 7(8), pages 215-228, August.
- Ã–zgÃ¼r KÃ¶kalan & Ibrahim GÃ¼ran YumuÅŸak & Ahmet BingÃ¶l, 2021. "Service Quality of Conventional and Islamic Banks in Turkey," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 33(1), pages 59-74.
- Abdulazeez Y.H. Saif-Alyousfi & Rohani Md-Rus & Kamarun Nisham Taufil Mohd, 2018. "Oil Price and Banking Sectors in Gulf Cooperation Council Economies before and after the Global Financial Turmoil: Descriptive Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 8(6), pages 89-101.
- Revti-Raman Sharma & Farhana T Newaz & Kim-Shyan Fam, 2017. "Muslim religiosity, generational cohorts and buying behaviour of Islamic financial products," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 42(3), pages 482-501, August.
- Noman Arshed & Rukhsana Kalim, 2021. "Modelling demand and supply of Islamic banking deposits," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 2813-2831, April.
- Imronudin & Javed Ghulam Hussain, 2016. "Why Do Bank Finance Clients Prefer Mark-up to Profit Loss Sharing Principles? Evidence from Islamic Rural Banks and Small to Medium Enterprises in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1407-1412.
- Juan Carlos Martín & Carmen Orden-Cruz & Slimane Zergane, 2020. "Islamic Finance and Halal Tourism: An Unexplored Bridge for Smart Specialization," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(14), pages 1-15, July.
- Sandra Escamilla-Solano & Antonio Fernández-Portillo & Jessica Paule-Vianez & Paola Plaza-Casado, 2019. "Effect of the Disclosure of Corporate Social Responsibility on Business Profitability. A Dimensional Analysis in the Spanish Stock Market," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(23), pages 1-17, November.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer behavior; interest-free financing; planned behavior theory; fair financial system; cost advantage;
All these keywords.
- F65 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Finance
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G41 - Financial Economics - - Behavioral Finance - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making in Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ist:iujepr:v:7:y:2020:i:1:p:69-88. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifisttr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ertugrul YASAR (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifisttr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.