Network Effects and Broadband Connectivity in Office Building
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bob Thompson & Michael Hills, 1999. "Wired Up for Extra Value," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 245-255.
- Vivienne Spurge & Nigel Almond, 2002. "Broadband Technology: How Developers are responding to Office Occupiers' Needs," ERES eres2002_170, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Katz, Michael L & Shapiro, Carl, 1985. "Network Externalities, Competition, and Compatibility," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(3), pages 424-440, June.
- Virginia A Gibson & Colin M Lizieri, 1999. "New business practices and the corporate property portfolio: how responsive is the UK property market?," Journal of Property Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 201-218, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInformation and communication Technology; Broadband Connectivity; Network Externality;
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ire:issued:v:05:n:01:2002:p:146-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRER Secretary Office/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.asres.org/ .