Costos de Transacción y Formas de Gobernación de los Servicios de Consulta en Colombia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Arrow, 1962. "Economic Welfare and the Allocation of Resources for Invention," NBER Chapters,in: The Rate and Direction of Inventive Activity: Economic and Social Factors, pages 609-626 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuri GORBANEFF & Sergio TORRES & Nelson CONTRERAS, 2004. "Anatomía de la cadena de prestación de salud en Colombia en el régimen contributivo," ARCHIVOS DE ECONOMÍA 002001, DEPARTAMENTO NACIONAL DE PLANEACIÓN.
- Alchian, Armen A & Woodward, Susan L, 1988. "The Firm is Dead; Long Live the Firm: A Review of Oliver E. Williamson's The Economic Institutions of Capitalism," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 65-79, March.
- W Chan Kim & Peter Hwang, 1992. "Global Strategy and Multinationals' Entry Mode Choice," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 23(1), pages 29-53, March.
- Johnson, Wesley, 1987. "The Detection of Influential Observations for Allocation, Separation, and the Determination of Probabilities in a Bayesian Framework," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 369-381, July.
- Bana E Costa, Carlos A., 1988. "A methodology for sensitivity analysis in three-criteria problems: A case study in municipal management," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 159-173, January.
More about this item
KeywordsCriterios de decisión; organización industrial; costos de transacción; aplicaciones en sector salud;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- L00 - Industrial Organization - - General - - - General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:44:y:2007:i:130:p:233-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.