Crecimiento, Empleo e Impuestos al Trabajo: Chile 1998-2001
The per capita growth rate of Chile from 1984 to 1997 was among the highest in the world. During the last three years, however, per capita growth dropped significantly. This paper discusses the role of factor accumulation and factor productivity growth wi
Volume (Year): 39 (2002)
Issue (Month): 117 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Douglas Gollin, 2002.
"Getting Income Shares Right,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(2), pages 458-474, April.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & Edward C. Prescott(), 2007.
"Great depressions of the twentieth century,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, number 2007gdott.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 1994. "A progress report on business cycle models," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, issue Fall, pages 2-16.
- Mendoza, Enrique G, 1995. "The Terms of Trade, the Real Exchange Rate, and Economic Fluctuations," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(1), pages 101-37, February.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Raimundo Soto, 2002.
"Testing Real Business Cycles Models in an Emerging Economy,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
159, Central Bank of Chile.
- Raphael Bergoeing & Raimundo Soto, 2005. "Testing Real Business Cycle Models in a Emerging Economy," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Rómulo A. Chumacero & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (S (ed.), General Equilibrium Models for the Chilean Economy, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 7, pages 221-260 Central Bank of Chile.
- Raimundo Soto & Raphael Bergoeing, 2002. "Testing Real Business Cycle Models in an Emerging Economy," Documentos de Trabajo 219, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Raphael Bergoeing & Raimundo Soto, 2002. "Testing Real Business Cycle Models in an Emerging Economy," Documentos de Trabajo 126, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Timothy Kehoe & Edward Prescott, 2002.
"Data Appendix to Great Depressions of the Twentieth Century,"
kehoe02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:39:y:2002:i:117:p:157-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.