A Generalized Black–Litterman Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandani, Amir E. & Lo, Andrew W., 2011.
"What happened to the quants in August 2007? Evidence from factors and transactions data,"
Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, February.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo, 2008. "What Happened To The Quants In August 2007?: Evidence from Factors and Transactions Data," NBER Working Papers 14465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor DeMiguel & Lorenzo Garlappi & Francisco J. Nogales & Raman Uppal, 2009. "A Generalized Approach to Portfolio Optimization: Improving Performance by Constraining Portfolio Norms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 798-812, May.
- S Satchell & A Scowcroft, 2000. "A demystification of the Black–Litterman model: Managing quantitative and traditional portfolio construction," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 1(2), pages 138-150, September.
- Steven Beach & Alexei Orlov, 2007. "An application of the Black–Litterman model with EGARCH-M-derived views for international portfolio management," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 21(2), pages 147-166, June.
- Dimitris Bertsimas & Vishal Gupta & Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis, 2012. "Inverse Optimization: A New Perspective on the Black-Litterman Model," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 60(6), pages 1389-1403, December.
- Fama, Eugene F. & French, Kenneth R., 1993. "Common risk factors in the returns on stocks and bonds," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 3-56, February.
- Eugene F. Fama & Kenneth R. French, 2004. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 25-46, Summer.
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1996. "Multifactor Explanations of Asset Pricing Anomalies," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(1), pages 55-84, March.
- John Douglas (J.D.) Opdyke, 2007. "Comparing Sharpe ratios: So where are the p-values?," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 8(5), pages 308-336, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luerssen, Christoph & Gandhi, Oktoviano & Reindl, Thomas & Sekhar, Chandra & Cheong, David, 2020. "Life cycle cost analysis (LCCA) of PV-powered cooling systems with thermal energy and battery storage for off-grid applications," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 273(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Javid, Attiya Yasmin & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2008. "Testing multifactor capital asset pricing model in case of Pakistani market," MPRA Paper 37341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Flori, Andrea, 2019. "News and subjective beliefs: A Bayesian approach to Bitcoin investments," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 336-356.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Takáts, Előd, 2021.
"What can commercial property performance reveal about bank valuations?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Emanuel Kohlscheen & Előd Takáts, 2020. "What can commercial property performance reveal about bank valuations?," BIS Working Papers 900, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrei, Daniel & Cujean, Julien & Fournier, Mathieu, 2019. "The Low-Minus-High Portfolio and the Factor Zoo," CEPR Discussion Papers 14153, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qianwei Ying & Tahir Yousaf & Qurat ul Ain & Yasmeen Akhtar & Muhammad Shahid Rasheed, 2019. "Stock Investment and Excess Returns: A Critical Review in the Light of the Efficient Market Hypothesis," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 12(2), pages 1-22, June.
- Jordan Bowes & Marcel Ausloos, 2021. "Financial Risk and Better Returns through Smart Beta Exchange-Traded Funds?," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(7), pages 1-30, June.
- Yiannis Karavias & Stella Spilioti & Elias Tzavalis, 2021.
"Investor sentiment effects on share price deviations from their intrinsic values based on accounting fundamentals,"
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 56(4), pages 1593-1621, May.
- Yiannis Karavias & Stella Spilioti & Elias Tzavalis, 2020. "Investor Sentiment Effects on Share Price Deviations from their Intrinsic Values Based on Accounting Fundamentals," Discussion Papers 20-21, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Chinco, Alex & Neuhierl, Andreas & Weber, Michael, 2021.
"Estimating the anomaly base rate,"
Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 101-126.
- Alexander M. Chinco & Andreas Neuhierl & Michael Weber, 2019. "Estimating The Anomaly Base Rate," NBER Working Papers 26493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2020.
"The CAPM, National Stock Market Betas, and Macroeconomic Covariates: a Global Analysis,"
Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 787-820, September.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2018. "The CAPM, National Stock Market Betas, and Macroeconomic Covariates: A Global Analysis," Trinity Economics Papers tep0618, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Amit Goyal, 2012. "Empirical cross-sectional asset pricing: a survey," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 26(1), pages 3-38, March.
- Morana, Claudio, 2014.
"Insights on the global macro-finance interface: Structural sources of risk factor fluctuations and the cross-section of expected stock returns,"
Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 64-79.
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "Insights on the global macro-finance interface: Structural sources of risk factors fluctuations and the cross-section of expected stock returns," CeRP Working Papers 138, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Claudio Morana, 2013. "Insights on the global macro-finance interface: Structural sources of risk factors fluctuations and the cross-section of expected stock returns," Working Papers 264, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2013.
- Caldeira, João F & Moura, Guilherme Valle & Santos, André Alves Portela, 2013.
"Seleção de carteiras utilizando o modelo Fama-French-Carhart,"
Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, EPGE Brazilian School of Economics and Finance - FGV EPGE (Brazil), vol. 67(1), April.
- Guilherme Valle Moura & João Frois Caldeira & André Santos, 2014. "Seleção De Carteiras Utilizando O Modelofama-French-Carhart," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 117, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- S. Ozornov, 2015. "Validity Of Fama And French Model On Rts Index," Review of Business and Economics Studies // Review of Business and Economics Studies, Финансовый Университет // Financial University, vol. 3(4), pages 22-43.
- Rajaratnam, Myuran & Rajaratnam, Bala & Rajaratnam, Kanshukan, 2014. "A novel equity valuation and capital allocation model for use by long-term value-investors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 483-494.
- Laborda, Ricardo & Olmo, Jose, 2017. "Optimal asset allocation for strategic investors," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 970-987.
- Sebastien Valeyre, 2020. "Refined model of the covariance/correlation matrix between securities," Papers 2001.08911, arXiv.org.
- Márcio André Veras Machado & Márcia Reis Machado, 2014. "Liquidity and asset pricing:evidence from the Brazilian market," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 11(1), pages 69-89, January.
- Sonntag, Dominik, 2018. "Die Theorie der fairen geometrischen Rendite [The Theory of Fair Geometric Returns]," MPRA Paper 87082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako, 2017. "A new look at the stock price-exchange rate nexus," Working Papers 031, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- Marc S. Paolella, 2017. "The Univariate Collapsing Method for Portfolio Optimization," Econometrics, MDPI, vol. 5(2), pages 1-33, May.
More about this item
KeywordsBlack–Litterman model; portfolio selection; graphical models; Bayesian methods; Gibbs sampling; central limit theorem;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:oropre:v:68:y:2020:i:2:p:381-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Matthew Walls (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.