Probabilistic Inversion of Expert Judgments in the Quantification of Model Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002. "On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
- Zellner, Arnold, 2002. "Information processing and Bayesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 41-50, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Werner, Christoph & Bedford, Tim & Cooke, Roger M. & Hanea, Anca M. & Morales-Nápoles, Oswaldo, 2017. "Expert judgement for dependence in probabilistic modelling: A systematic literature review and future research directions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 258(3), pages 801-819.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:136:y:2015:i:c:p:35-46 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:125:y:2014:i:c:p:3-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:96:y:2011:i:9:p:1076-1084 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:93:y:2008:i:5:p:657-674 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ríos Insua, David & Cano, Javier & Pellot, Michael & Ortega, Ricardo, 2016. "Multithreat multisite protection: A security case study," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 252(3), pages 888-899.
- repec:eee:reensy:v:133:y:2015:i:c:p:59-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate distribution; uncertainty analysis; expert judgment; probabilistic inversion; relative information; minimum entropy; interior point method; credit scoring; environmental modeling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:51:y:2005:i:6:p:995-1006. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.