Stochastic Frontier Models With Correlated Error Components
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Murray D. Smith, 2003. "Modelling sample selection using Archimedean copulas," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 6(1), pages 99-123, June.
- Valentino Dardanoni & Peter Lambert, 2001. "Horizontal inequity comparisons," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(4), pages 799-816.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 1990. "Production frontiers, panel data, and time-varying technical inefficiency," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 201-211.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002. "On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
- Battese, George E. & Coelli, Tim J., 1988. "Prediction of firm-level technical efficiencies with a generalized frontier production function and panel data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 387-399, July.
- Greene, William H., 1990. "A Gamma-distributed stochastic frontier model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 141-163.
- Luis R. Murillo-Zamorano, 2004. "Economic Efficiency and Frontier Techniques," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 33-77, February.
- Fang, Hong-Bin & Fang, Kai-Tai & Kotz, Samuel, 2002. "The Meta-elliptical Distributions with Given Marginals," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 1-16, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Debdas Bandyopadhyay & Arabinda Das, 2006. "On measures of technical inefficiency and production uncertainty in stochastic frontier production model with correlated error components," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 165-180, October.
More about this item
KeywordsStochastic Frontier model; Copula; Copula approach; Sklar's theorem; Families of copulas; Spearman's rho.;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2004-10-30 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2004-10-30 (Econometric Time Series)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:ausm04:121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .