The Effects of Low Inventory on the Development of Productivity Norms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel G. Hansen, 1997. "Worker Performance and Group Incentives: A Case Study," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 51(1), pages 37-49, October.
- Kenneth L. Schultz & David C. Juran & John W. Boudreau & John O. McClain & L. Joseph Thomas, 1998. "Modeling and Worker Motivation in JIT Production Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(12-Part-1), pages 1595-1607, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth L. Schultz & Tobias Schoenherr & David Nembhard, 2010. "An Example and a Proposal Concerning the Correlation of Worker Processing Times in Parallel Tasks," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 56(1), pages 176-191, January.
- John W. Boudreau, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: Organizational Behavior, Strategy, Performance, and Design in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(11), pages 1463-1476, November.
- Kull, Thomas & Closs, David, 2008. "The risk of second-tier supplier failures in serial supply chains: Implications for order policies and distributor autonomy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 186(3), pages 1158-1174, May.
- Diwas S. Kc & Christian Terwiesch, 2009. "Impact of Workload on Service Time and Patient Safety: An Econometric Analysis of Hospital Operations," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 55(9), pages 1486-1498, September.
- Jansen, Karen J. & Kristof-Brown, Amy L., 2005. "Marching to the beat of a different drummer: Examining the impact of pacing congruence," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 93-105, July.
- Stephen G. Powell & Kenneth L. Schultz, 2004. "Throughput in Serial Lines with State-Dependent Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 50(8), pages 1095-1105, August.
- Ricardo Mateo, 2006. "The Impact of Absenteeism on the Quality of Assembly Line Production: Is the Value of Worker Experti," Faculty Working Papers 04/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Sameer Hasija & Edieal Pinker & Robert A. Shumsky, 2010. "OM Practice--Work Expands to Fill the Time Available: Capacity Estimation and Staffing Under Parkinson's Law," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 1-18, September.
- Adam Powell & Sergei Savin & Nicos Savva, 2012. "Physician Workload and Hospital Reimbursement: Overworked Physicians Generate Less Revenue per Patient," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(4), pages 512-528, October.
- Hummy Song & Anita L. Tucker & Karen L. Murrell & David R. Vinson, 2015. "Public Relative Performance Feedback in Complex Service Systems: Improving Productivity through the Adoption of Best Practices," Working Papers 96, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Diwas Singh KC & Christian Terwiesch, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of Patient Flows in the Cardiac Intensive Care Unit," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 50-65, January.
- Singer, Marcos & Donoso, Patricio & Rodríguez-Sickert, Carlos, 2008. "A static model of cooperation for group-based incentive plans," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 492-501, October.
More about this item
Keywordsgroup norms; work teams; job design; JIT; cohesiveness; feedback; peer pressure;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:45:y:1999:i:12:p:1664-1678. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .