Intraday Volatility in International Stock Index Futures Markets: Meteor Showers or Heat Waves?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleanor Xu, Xiaoqing & Chen, Peter & Wu, Chunchi, 2006. "Time and dynamic volume-volatility relation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 1535-1558, May.
- Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît, 2010.
"Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 758-770, July.
- Yannick LE PEN & Benoît SEVI, 2008. "Volatility transmission and volatility impulse response functions in European electricity forward markets," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.09.77, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Tse, Yiuman, 1998. "International transmission of information: evidence from the Euroyen and Eurodollar futures markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 909-929, December.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6800 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Floros, Christos & Kizys, Renatas, 2016. "Dynamic spillover effects in futures markets: UK and US evidence," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 406-418.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri, 2004. "International transmission of uncertainty implicit in stock index option prices," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15.
- Smith, Kenneth L., 2001. "Pre- and post-1987 crash frequency domain analysis among Pacific Rim equity markets," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 69-87, February.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2001.
"Volatility spillovers and the role of leading financial centres,"
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(216), pages 37-71.
- Giulio Cifarelli & Giovanna Paladino, 2001. "Volatility spillovers and the role of leading financial centres," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(216), pages 37-71.
- Vinay Datar & Raymond So & Yiuman Tse, 2008. "Liquidity commonality and spillover in the US and Japanese markets: an intraday analysis using exchange-traded funds," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 379-393, November.
- Antonakakis, Nikolaos & Kizys, Renatas & Floros, Christos, 2014. "Dynamic Spillover Effects in Futures Markets," MPRA Paper 53876, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- In, Francis, 2007. "Volatility spillovers across international swap markets: The US, Japan, and the UK," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 329-341, April.
- Gannon, Gerard, 2005. "Simultaneous volatility transmissions and spillover effects: U.S. and Hong Kong stock and futures markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 326-336.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5450 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boppana Nagarjuna & Varadi Vijay Kumar, 2010. "Heat waves or Meteor showers: Empirical evidence from the stock markets," Journal of Economics and Econometrics, Economics and Econometrics Society, vol. 53(2), pages 57-74.
More about this item
Keywordsstock index futures; volatility spillovers; extreme value estimators; vector autoregression;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:43:y:1997:i:11:p:1564-1576. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.