Conflict in Organizational Decision Making: An Exploratory Study of Its Effects in For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Organizations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leech, Dennis, 1985. "Ownership Concentration and the Theory of the Firm : A Simple-Game-Theoretic Approach to Applied US Corporations in the 1930's," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 262, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Guillermo Owen, 1972. "Multilinear Extensions of Games," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(5-Part-2), pages 64-79, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602011 is not listed on IDEAS
- Basant, Rakesh & Sharma, Shruti, 2014. "ICT Adoption and Organizational Change in Public and Private Enterprises," IIMA Working Papers WP2014-01-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Mark M. Suazo, "undated". "Implications of the Affective Response to Psychological Contract Breach," Working Papers 0028, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Kellermanns, Franz W. & Walter, Jorge & Floyd, Steven W. & Lechner, Christoph & Shaw, John C., 2011. "To agree or not to agree? A meta-analytical review of strategic consensus and organizational performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 126-133, February.
- Higashide, Hironori & Birley, Sue, 2002. "The consequences of conflict between the venture capitalist and the entrepreneurial team in the United Kingdom from the perspective of the venture capitalist," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 59-81, January.
- Craig Pearce & Charles Manz, 2011. "Leadership Centrality and Corporate Social Ir-Responsibility (CSIR): The Potential Ameliorating Effects of Self and Shared Leadership on CSIR," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 563-579.
- Wincent, Joakim & Anokhin, Sergey & Örtqvist, Daniel, 2010. "Does network board capital matter? A study of innovative performance in strategic SME networks," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 265-275, March.
- James D. Hess & Arnold C. Bacigalupo, 2013. "Applying Emotional Intelligence Skills to Leadership and Decision Making in Non-Profit Organizations," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(4), pages 1-19, November.
- Fabio Zona, 2015. "Board ownership and processes in family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 105-122, January.
- Ehie, Ike C., 2010. "The impact of conflict on manufacturing decisions and company performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 145-157, August.
- Marques, Francisca & Lourenço, Paulo & Dimas, Isabel & Rebelo, Teresa, 2015. "The Relationship between Types of Conflict, Conflict Handling Strategies and Group Effectiveness," Journal of Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve, vol. 3(1), pages 58-77.
- Rose, Gregory M. & Shoham, Aviv, 2004. "Interorganizational task and emotional conflict with international channels of distribution," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(9), pages 942-950, September.
- Chalip, Laurence & Philip Scott, E., 2005. "Centrifugal Social Forces in a Youth Sport League," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 43-67, May.
More about this item
Keywordsconflict; decision-making; not-for-profit organizations;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:36:y:1990:i:4:p:436-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.