Bidding for Contracts
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Du, Li & Hu, Qiying & Liu, Liming, 2006. "A profit sharing scheme for a two-firm joint venture," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 170(1), pages 277-292, April.
- Gugler, Klaus & Weichselbaumer, Michael & Zulehner, Christine, 2015. "Competition in the economic crisis: Analysis of procurement auctions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 35-57.
- Link, Albert N. & Scott, John T., 2001. "Public/private partnerships: stimulating competition in a dynamic market," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 763-794, April.
- Lansdowne, Z. F., 1996. "Extensions of bidding theory: Concealed bidding, optimal number of bidders, and follow-on contracts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 107-114, February.
- Liu, Shulin & Li, Jun & Liu, De, 2012. "Multi-attribute procurement auctions with risk averse suppliers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 408-411.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:394-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fieseler, Karsten, 1997. "Bidding for unit-price contracts : how craftsmen should bid," Papers 97-03, Sonderforschungsbreich 504.
- Paul, Anand & Gutierrez, Genaro, 2005. "Simple probability models for project contracting," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 165(2), pages 329-338, September.
- Geoffrey Black, 2002. "A transaction cost model of contract choice: The case of petroleum exploration," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 8(3), pages 235-247, August.
- Martin, Stephen & Scott, John T., 2000.
"The nature of innovation market failure and the design of public support for private innovation,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 437-447, April.
- Stephen Martin & John T. Scott, 1999. "The Nature of Innovation Market Failure and the Design of Public Support for Private Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 1999-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:8:y:2002:i:3:p:235-247 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ward, S. C. & Chapman, C. B., 1995. "Evaluating fixed price incentive contracts," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 49-62, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:32:y:1986:i:12:p:1533-1550. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .