Early Diagnosis of MIS Implementation Failure: Promising Results and Unanswered Questions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ian I. Mitroff, 1972. "The Myth of Objectivity OR Why Science Needs a New Psychology of Science," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 18(10), pages 613-618, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Uwe Dulleck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Alexander Konovalov, 2014.
"Too much or too little? Price-discrimination in a market for credence goods,"
2014-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Dulleck, Uwe & Kerschbamer, Rudolf & Konovalov, Alexander, 2014. "Too Much or Too Little? Price-Discrimination in a Market for Credence Goods," Working Papers in Economics 582, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2014.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:57:y:2006:i:9:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602081 is not listed on IDEAS
- Au, Norman & Ngai, Eric W. T. & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2002. "A critical review of end-user information system satisfaction research and a new research framework," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 451-478, December.
- Brown, Susan A. & Venkatesh, Viswanath & Kuruzovich, Jason & Massey, Anne P., 2008. "Expectation confirmation: An examination of three competing models," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 52-66, January.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Scott H. Irwin & Darrel L. Good & Olga Isengildina, 2005. "Heterogeneity in the likelihood of market advisory service use by U.S. crop producers," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 109-128.
- Thomas J. Holmes & David K. Levine & James A. Schmitz, 2012.
"Monopoly and the Incentive to Innovate When Adoption Involves Switchover Disruptions,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 4(3), pages 1-33, August.
- Thomas J. Holmes & David K. Levine & James A. Schmitz, Jr., 2008. "Monopoly and the Incentive to Innovate When Adoption Involves Switchover Disruptions," NBER Working Papers 13864, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J Holmes & David K Levine & James A Schmitz Jr, 2008. "Monopoly and the Incentive to Innovate When Adoption Involves Switchover Disruptions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001920, David K. Levine.
- Thomas J. Holmes & David K. Levine & James A. Schmitz, 2008. "Monopoly and the incentive to innovate when adoption involves switchover disruptions," Staff Report 402, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Dana Costea & Ganesh Vaidyanthan, 2013. "A Measure of Perceived Usefulness in the Pre-Implementation Stages of Healthcare Projects," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 3(1), pages 1-2, February.
- Mabert, Vincent A. & Soni, Ashok & Venkataramanan, M. A., 2003. "Enterprise resource planning: Managing the implementation process," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 302-314, April.
- Gelderman, M., 1995. "Factors affecting the success of management support systems: analysis and meta-analysis," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Eom, S. B., 1995. "Decision support systems research: Reference disciplines and a cumulative tradition," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 511-523, October.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert J. Kauffman, 2004. "50th Anniversary Article: The Evolution of Research on Information Systems: A Fiftieth-Year Survey of the Literature in Management Science," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 281-298.
- Gelderman, Maarten, 1997. "Task difficulty, task variability and satisfaction with management support systems: consequences and solutions ˜," Serie Research Memoranda 0053, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
Keywordsmanagement science implementation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:27:y:1981:i:4:p:459-478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.