Financial inclusion as a tool for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Pal, Rupayan, 2013.
"Financial inclusion in India: An axiomatic approach,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 813-837.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Rupayan Pal, 2010. "Measuring Financial Inclusion : An Axiomatic Approach," Microeconomics Working Papers 22776, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Satya R. Chakravarty & Rupayan Pal, 2010. "Measuring financial inclusion: An Axiomatic approach," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-03, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Klapper, Leora, 2012. "Measuring financial inclusion : the Global Findex Database," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6025, The World Bank.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2007. "Finance, inequality and the poor," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 27-49, March.
- Demirguc-Kunt,Asli & Klapper,Leora & Singer,Dorothe & Van Oudheusden,Peter, 2015. "The Global Findex Database 2014 : measuring financial inclusion around the world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7255, The World Bank.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Financial Inclusion, Gender Dimension, and Economic Impact on Poor Households," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1-15.
- Irina Gabriela Radulescu & Mirela Clementina Panait & Madalina Albu & Mihaela Ciopi Oprea, 2015. "Is the EU Moving Towards Sustainable Development?: Changes in the Social Exclusion Area in Some European Countries," International Journal of Sustainable Economies Management (IJSEM), IGI Global, vol. 4(3), pages 49-59, July.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial inclusion; sustainable development; micro-finance; UFA 2020;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:44:y:2017:i:53:p:121-129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.