Portuguese Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Economic Growth: A Time Series Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ris:badest:0563 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohd Shahidan Shaari & Nor Ermawati Hussain & Hussin Abdullah & Syahida Kamil, 2014. "Relationship among Foreign Direct Investment, Economic Growth and CO2 Emission: A Panel Data Analysis," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(4), pages 706-715.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2018. "Climate Change and Kuznets Curve: Portuguese Experience," Working Papers 2018.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2014. "Economic Growth, Carbon Dioxide Emissions, Renewable Energy and Globalization," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 391-399.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khraief, Naceur & Uddin, Gazi Salah & Ozturk, Ilhan, 2014.
"Environmental Kuznets curve in an open economy: A bounds testing and causality analysis for Tunisia,"
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 325-336.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Naceur, Khraief & Gazi Salah, Uddin, 2012. "Environmental Kuznets Curve in an Open Economy: A Bounds Testing and Causality Analysis for Tunisia," MPRA Paper 42706, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Nov 2012.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Smile Dube & Ilhan Ozturk & Abdul Jalil, 2015. "Testing the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in Portugal," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(2), pages 475-481.
- Inácio Araúgo & Randall Jackson & Amir B. Ferreira Neto & Fernando Perobelli, 2018. "Environmental Costs of European Union Membership: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Working Papers Working Paper 2018-04, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.
- Cemil Serhat AKIN, 2014. "The Impact of Foreign Trade, Energy Consumption andIncome on Co2 Emissions," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 4(3), pages 465-475.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Salah Uddin, Gazi & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Imran, Kashif, 2014. "Industrialization, electricity consumption and CO2 emissions in Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 575-586.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Saleheen Khan & Amjad Ali & Mita Bhattacharya, 2017.
"The Impact Of Globalization On Co2 Emissions In China,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 62(04), pages 929-957, September.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Khan, Saleheen & Ali, Amjad & Bhattacharya, Mita, 2015. "The Impact of Globalization on CO2 Emissions in China," MPRA Paper 64450, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 May 2015.
- Tang, Chor Foon & Abosedra, Salah, 2014. "The impacts of tourism, energy consumption and political instability on economic growth in the MENA countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 458-464.
- Nuno Carlos Leitão, 2015. "Energy Consumption and Foreign Direct Investment: A Panel Data Analysis for Portugal," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 138-147.
- repec:spr:empeco:v:54:y:2018:i:4:d:10.1007_s00181-017-1263-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Nasreen, Samia & Abbas, Faisal & Anis, Omri, 2015. "Does foreign direct investment impede environmental quality in high-, middle-, and low-income countries?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 275-287.
- Shahbaz, muhammad & Solarin, Sakiru Adebola & Sbia, Rashid & Bibi, Sadia, 2015. "Does Energy Intensity Contribute to CO2 Emissions? A Trivariate Analysis in Selected African Countries," MPRA Paper 64335, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsPortugal; Time series; ARMA model; Environmental Kuznets curve;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- F18 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Environment
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijr:beejor:v:1:y:2013:i:1:p:1-7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Muhammad Shahbaz (PhD Applied Economics)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tesdopk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.