Insider Trading Performance in the Taiwan Stock Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seyhun, H. Nejat, 1986. "Insiders' profits, costs of trading, and market efficiency," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 189-212, June.
- Nicolaas Groenewold, 1997. "Share Prices and Macroeconomic Factors," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(9&10), pages 1367-1383.
- Rozeff, Michael S & Zaman, Mir A, 1988. "Market Efficiency and Insider Trading: New Evidence," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(1), pages 25-44, January.
- H. Nejat Seyhun, 1992. "Why Does Aggregate Insider Trading Predict Future Stock Returns?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(4), pages 1303-1331.
- Ferson, Wayne E & Schadt, Rudi W, 1996. " Measuring Fund Strategy and Performance in Changing Economic Conditions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 51(2), pages 425-461, June.
- Evans, Martin D D, 1994.
" Expected Returns, Time-Varying Risk, and Risk Premia,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 49(2), pages 655-679, June.
- Martin D. Evans, 1992. "Expected Returns, Time-Varying Risk and Risk Premia," Working Papers 92-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Seyhun, H Nejat, 1988. "The Information Content of Aggregate Insider Trading," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 61(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Givoly, Dan & Palmon, Dan, 1985. "Insider Trading and the Exploitation of Inside Information: Some Empirical Evidence," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(1), pages 69-87, January.
- Baesel, Jerome B. & Stein, Garry R., 1979. "The Value of Information: Inferences from the Profitability of Insider Trading," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(03), pages 553-571, September.
- Finnerty, Joseph E., 1976. "Insiders' Activity and Inside Information: A Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(02), pages 205-215, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang, Chiao-Yi, 2013. "The market response of insider transferring trades and firm characteristics in Taiwan," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 131-144.
- Foley, Sean & Kwan, Amy & McInish, Thomas H. & Philip, Richard, 2016. "Director discretion and insider trading profitability," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 28-43.
- Brajesh Kumar & Ajay Pandey, 2011. "Price Discovery in emerging commodity markets: Spot and Futures relationship in indian commodity Futures market," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 79-121.
- Cagdas Tahaoglu & Z. Nuray Guner, 2011. "An Investigation Of Returns To Insider Transactions: Evidence From The Istanbul Stock Exchange," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 57-77.
- repec:eee:pacfin:v:45:y:2017:i:c:p:52-67 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsinsider trading; generalized method of moments; Jensen's alpha;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:3:y:2004:i:3:p:239-256. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.