Expected Returns, Time-Varying Risk, and Risk Premia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Martin D. Evans, 1992. "Expected Returns, Time-Varying Risk and Risk Premia," Working Papers 92-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tano Santos & Pietro Veronesi, 2004. "Conditional Betas," NBER Working Papers 10413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella, 2000. "Infering Forward Looking Financial Market Risk Premia from Derivatives Prices," Research Paper Series 42, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2004.
"The choice of seasoned-equity selling mechanism: Theory and evidence,"
2004/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Eckbo, B Espen & Norli, Øyvind, 2005. "The Choice of Seasoned-Equity Selling Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 4833, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Ibrahim, Boulis Maher & Sakemoto, Ryuta, 2017. "The Time-Varying Risk Price of Currency Carry Trades," MPRA Paper 80788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keiber, Karl Ludwig & Samyschew, Helene, 2017. "The world price of sentiment risk," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 62-82.
- Yao, Wenjing & Mei, Bin, 2015. "Assessing forestry-related assets with the intertemporal capital asset pricing model," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 192-199.
- Bhar Ramaprasad & Chiarella Carl & Runggaldier Wolfgang J., 2004. "Inferring the Forward Looking Equity Risk Premium from Derivative Prices," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Eckbo, B. Espen & Norli, Oyvind, 2005. "Liquidity risk, leverage and long-run IPO returns," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(1-2), pages 1-35, March.
- Bruce Niendorf & Thomas Ottaway, 2002. "Wealth effects of time variation in investor risk preferences," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 26(1), pages 77-87, March.
- Viviana Fernández, 2001. "A Liquidity Premium Puzzle?: Evidence from Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 105, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Yuming Li, 1998. "Time Variations In Risk Premia, Volatility, And Reward-To-Volatility," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(4), pages 431-446, December.
- Wayne E. Ferson & Ravi Jagannathan, 1996. "Econometric evaluation of asset pricing models," Staff Report 206, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Min-Hsien Chiang & Long-Jainn Hwang & Yui-Chi Wu, 2004. "Insider Trading Performance in the Taiwan Stock Market," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 3(3), pages 239-256, December.
- Simin, Timothy, 2008. "The Poor Predictive Performance of Asset Pricing Models," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 43(02), pages 355-380, June.
- Keiber, Karl Ludwig & Samyschew, Helene, 2016. "The pricing of sentiment risk in European stock markets," Discussion Papers 384, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Ram Bhar & Carl Chiarella & Wolfgang Runggaldier, 2001. "Filtering Equity Risk Premia From Derivative Prices," Research Paper Series 69, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Manuel Ammann & Michael Verhofen, 2006. "The Effect of Market Regimes on Style Allocation," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 20(3), pages 309-337, September.
- B. Carmichael & L. Samson, 2003. "Expected returns and economic risk in Canadian financial markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 177-189.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:49:y:1994:i:2:p:655-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.