Income inequality: a tale of two cycles?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card, 1992. "The Effect of Unions on the Distribution of Wages: Redistribution or Relabelling?," NBER Working Papers 4195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gosling, Amanda & Machin, Stephen, 1995.
"Trade Unions and the Dispersion of Earnings in British Establishments, 1980-90,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(2), pages 167-184, May.
- Amanda Gosling & Stephen Machin, 1994. "Trade Unions and the Dispersion of Earnings in British Establishments, 1980-90," NBER Working Papers 4732, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "How Much Has De-Unionisation Contributed to the Rise in Male Earnings Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 3826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shorrocks, A F, 1982. "Inequality Decomposition by Factor Components," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 193-211, January.
- repec:fth:prinin:287 is not listed on IDEAS
- Disney, Richard & Webb, Steven, 1991. "Why Are There So Many Long Term Sick in Britain?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(405), pages 252-262, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timothy Hatton, 2002. "Why Has UK Net Immigration Increased?," CEPR Discussion Papers 457, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Santiago Budría & Pedro Telhado-Pereira, 2011.
"Educational Qualifications And Wage Inequality: Evidence For Europe,"
Revista de Economia Aplicada,
Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 19(2), pages 5-34, Autumn.
- Budria, Santiago & Telhado-Pereira, Pedro, 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," MPRA Paper 91, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T., 2005. "Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Timothy Hatton, 2005.
"Explaining trends in UK immigration,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 18(4), pages 719-740, November.
- Hatton, Timothy J., 2003. "Explaining Trends in UK Immigration," CEPR Discussion Papers 4019, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tim Hatton, 2004. "Explaining Trends in UK Immigration," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2004-440, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Olivier Bargain, 2009.
"The distributional effects of tax-benefit policies under New Labour : a Shapley decomposition,"
200907, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Olivier Bargain, 2009. "The Distributional Effects of Tax-benefit Policies under New Labour: A Shapley Decomposition," Working Papers 200918, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bargain, Olivier, 2009. "The distributional effects of tax-benefit policies under New Labour: a Shapley decomposition," EUROMOD Working Papers EM2/09, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Bargain, Olivier, 2009. "The Distributional Effects of Tax-Benefit Policies under New Labour: A Shapley Decomposition," IZA Discussion Papers 4296, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:20:y:1999:i:4:p:387-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .