Union Effects and Earnings Dispersion in Australia, 1986-1994
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Card, 1992. "The Effect of Unions on the Distribution of Wages: Redistribution or Relabelling?," NBER Working Papers 4195, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Borland, Jeff & Ouliaris, S, 1994. "The Determinants of Australian Trade Union Membership," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(4), pages 453-468, Oct.-Dec..
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1993.
"What Do Australians Unions Do?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(206), pages 315-342, September.
- P.W. Miller & C. Mulvey, 1992. "What do Australian Unions do?," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 92-19, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Paul & Mulvey, Charles, 1992. "What Do Australian Unions Do?," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt7rk2x5x2, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Borland, Jeff & Wilkins, Roger, 1996. "Earnings Inequality in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 7-23, March.
- Jeff Borland, 1991. "Incomes Policies in Australia," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 24(2), pages 45-50.
- Kenyon, Peter D & Lewis, Philip E T, 1992. "Trade Union Membership and the Accord," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(59), pages 325-345, December.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "How Much Has De-Unionisation Contributed to the Rise in Male Earnings Inequality?," NBER Working Papers 3826, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-442, June.
- Keith Hancock & J. E. Isaac, 1992. "Australian Experiments in Wage Policy," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 30(2), pages 213-236, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcm:cilnwp:04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demcmca.html .