Unemployment and Income Distribution
In: Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.) Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1998.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1998-10.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/index.html|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ann Harding, 1997. "The Suffering Middle: Trends in Income Inequality in Australia, 1982 to 1993-94," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(4), pages 341-358.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1997. "Divergent Inequalities: Theory and Empirical Results," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 401-21, December.
- King, J E & Rimmer, R J & Rimmer, S M, 1992. "The Law of the Shrinking Middle: Inequality of Earnings in Australia 1975-1989," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 391-412, November.
- Gregory, R G, 1993. "Aspects of Australian and U.S. Living Standards: The Disappointing Decades 1970-1990," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 61-76, March.
- Gregory, R.G. & Hunter, B., 1995. "The Macro Economy and the Growth of Ghettos and Urban Poverty in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rba:rbaacv:acv1998-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paula Drew)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.