Unemployment and Income Distribution
In: Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: Guy Debelle & Jeff Borland (ed.) Unemployment and the Australian Labour Market, Reserve Bank of Australia, pages , 1998.|
|This item is provided by Reserve Bank of Australia in its series RBA Annual Conference Volume with number acv1998-10.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: GPO Box 3947, Sydney NSW 2001|
Web page: http://www.rba.gov.au/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.rba.gov.au/order-form/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ann Harding, 1997. "The Suffering Middle: Trends in Income Inequality in Australia, 1982 to 1993-94," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 30(4), pages 341-358.
- Gregory, R G, 1993. "Aspects of Australian and U.S. Living Standards: The Disappointing Decades 1970-1990," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 69(204), pages 61-76, March.
- Gregory, R.G. & Hunter, B., 1995. "The Macro Economy and the Growth of Ghettos and Urban Poverty in Australia," CEPR Discussion Papers 325, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Wolfson, Michael C, 1997. "Divergent Inequalities: Theory and Empirical Results," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 43(4), pages 401-421, December.
- King, J E & Rimmer, R J & Rimmer, S M, 1992. "The Law of the Shrinking Middle: Inequality of Earnings in Australia 1975-1989," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 39(4), pages 391-412, November.