For richer, for poorer: the changing distribution of income in the United Kingdom, 1961-91
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris, Nick & Preston, Ian, 1986. "Inequality, Poverty and the Redistribution of Income," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(4), pages 275-344, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016.
"Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 78(3), pages 289-322, June.
- Mike Brewer & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2016. "Accounting for Changes in Income Inequality: Decomposition Analyses for the UK, 1978–2008," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01313784, HAL.
- Andrea Brandolini & Timothy M. Smeeding, 2007.
"Inequality Patterns in Western-Type Democracies: Cross-Country Differences and Time Changes,"
CHILD Working Papers
wp08_07, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Timothy Smeeding & Andrea Brandolini, 2007. "Inequality Patterns in Western-Type Democracies: Cross-Country Differences and Time Changes," LIS Working papers 458, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Yves G. Berger & Chris J. Skinner, 2003. "Variance estimation for a low income proportion," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 52(4), pages 457-468.
- Derek Leslie & Yonghao Pu, 1996. "What Caused Rising Earnings Inequality in Britain? Evidence from Time Series, 1970–1993," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 111-130, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:15:y:1994:i:4:p:29-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .