Income Inequality Comparisons with Dirty Data: The UK and Spain during the 1980s
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cowell, Frank & Litchfield, Julie & Mercader-Prats, Magda, 1999. "Income inequality comparisons with dirty data: the UK and Spain during the 1980s," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2240, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 2001. "Distributional Dominance with Dirty Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 51, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Cowell, Frank A & Victoria-Feser, Maria-Pia, 1996. "Robustness Properties of Inequality Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Sen, Amartya, 1997. "On Economic Inequality," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198292975, June.
- Frank A Cowell & Maria-Pia Victoria-Feser, 1996. "Welfare Judgements in the Presence Contaminated Data," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers 13, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Coulter, Fiona A E & Cowell, Frank A & Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Equivalence Scale Relativities and the Extent of Inequality and Poverty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1067-1082, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John, 2008. "Measuring Income Mobility, Income Inequality, and Social Welfare for Households of the People’s Republic of China," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 145, Asian Development Bank.
- Torregrosa-Hetland, Sara, 2016.
"Sticky Income Inequality In The Spanish Transition (1973-1990),"
Revista de Historia Económica,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 34(01), pages 39-80, March.
- Sara Torregrosa Hetland, 2014. "Sticky income inequality in the Spanish transition (1973-1990)," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/319, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Timothy Smeeding & Teresa Munzi, 2017. "Conditions of Social Vulnerability, Work and Low Income, Evidence for Spain in Comparative Perspective," LIS Working papers 448, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- JesÃºs Ruiz-Huerta & Luis Ayala & Rosa Martinez, 1999. "Inequality, Growth and Welfare: An International Comparison," LIS Working papers 215, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More about this item
KeywordsLorenz dominance; data contamination; cross-country comparisons.;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cep:stidar:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://sticerd.lse.ac.uk/_new/publications/default.asp .