Inequality, Poverty and the Redistribution of Income
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alissa Goodman & Steven Webb, 1994. "For richer, for poorer: the changing distribution of income in the United Kingdom, 1961-91," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 29-62, November.
- Schröder, Carsten & Golan, Yolanda & Yitzhaki, Shlomo, 2014.
"Inequality and the time structure of earnings: Evidence from Germany,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 349-409.
- Carsten Schröder & Yolanda Golan & Shlomo Yitzhaki, 2014. "Inequality and the time structure of earnings: evidence from Germany," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(3), pages 393-409, September.
- René Böheim & Stephen P. Jenkins, 2000.
"Do Current Income and Annual Income Measures Provide Different Pictures of Britain's Income Distribution?,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
214, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- BÃ¶heim, RenÃ© & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2000. "Do current income and annual income measures provide different pictures of Britain's income distribution?," ISER Working Paper Series 2000-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Katja Hoelsch & Margit Kraus, 2003. "Poverty Alleviation and the Degree of Centralisation in European Schemes of Social Assistance," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut für Volkswirtschaftslehre der Universität Hohenheim 219/2003, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Christopher Giles & Paul Johnson, 1994. "Tax reform in the UK and changes in the progressivity of the tax system, 1985-95," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 15(3), pages 64-86, August.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000.
"How poor are the old? a survey of evidence from 44 countries,"
Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes
23141, The World Bank.
- Whitehouse, Edward, 2000. "How Poor are the Old? A Survey of Evidence from 44 Countries," MPRA Paper 14177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Disney, Richard & Whitehouse, Edward, 2001. "Cross-country comparisons of pensioners’ incomes," MPRA Paper 16345, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Margit Kraus & Katja HÃ¶lsch, 2003. "Poverty Alleviation and the Degree of Centralisation in European Schemes of Social Assistance," LIS Working papers 342, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Cormac O'Dea & Ian Preston, 2012. "The distributional impact of public spending in the UK," IFS Working Papers W12/06, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Talat Anwar, 2003. "Trends in Inequality in Pakistan between 1998-99 and 2001-02," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 42(4), pages 809-821.
- Karl Ove Aarbu & Thor Olav Thoresen, 1997. "The Norwegian Tax Reform; Distributional Effects and the High-income Response," Discussion Papers 207, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Paul Johnson & Gary Stears, 1996. "Pensioner income inequality," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 16(4), pages 69-93, November.
- Kraus, Margit & Hölsch, Katja, 2003. "Poverty Alleviation and the Degree of Centralisation in European Schemes of Social Assistance," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-16, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:38:y:1986:i:4:p:275-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.