Exchange Rate and Current Account Dynamics under Rational Expectations: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- David H. Papell, 1985. "Exchange Rate and Current Account Dynamics Under Rational Expectations: An Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 1576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Driskill, Robert, 1980. "Exchange Rate Dynamics, Portfolio Balance, and Relative Prices," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(4), pages 776-783, September.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1983.
"On non-uniqueness in rational expectations models : An attempt at perspective,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-168.
- Bennett T. McCallum, 1981. "On Non-Uniqueness in Rational Expectations Models: An Attempt at Perspective," NBER Working Papers 0684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- anonymous, 1983. "International economic situation and outlook," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 46, january/f.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1976. "Expectations and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(6), pages 1161-1176, December.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1978.
"Estimation of Dynamic Labor Demand Schedules under Rational Expectations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1009-1044, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978. "Estimation of dynamic labor demand schedules under rational expectations," Staff Report 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983.
"Intertemporal price speculation and the optimal current-account deficit,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 135-145, August.
- Maurice Obstfeld, 1983. "Intertemporal Price Speculation and the Optimal Current-Account Deficit," NBER Working Papers 1100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1981. "The Current Account and macroeconomic Adjustment in the 1970s," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 12(1), pages 201-282.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1983.
"Covered Interest Parity, Uncovered Interest Parity and Exchange Rate Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 93(371), pages 555-575, September.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1982. "Covered Interest Parity, Uncovered Interest Parity, and Exchange Rate Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 0984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- -, 1983. "Notas sobre la economía brasileña en 1982," Oficina de la CEPAL en Brasilia (Estudios e Investigaciones) 28369, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- anonymous, 1983. "The budget and macro-economic policy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 46, september.
- Taylor, John B, 1977. "Conditions for Unique Solutions in Stochastic Macroeconomic Models with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(6), pages 1377-1385, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Fischer, Stanley, 1980. "Exchange Rates and the Current Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 960-971, December.
- anonymous, 1983. "New Zealand economic chronology 1982," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 46, january/f.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:27:y:1986:i:3:p:583-600. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.