The budget and macro-economic policy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gao Lu Zou & Kwong Wing Chau, 2015. "Determinants and Sustainability of House Prices: The Case of Shanghai, China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(4), pages 1-25, April.
- Prasad A. Naik & Kalyan Raman & Russell S. Winer, 2005. "Planning Marketing-Mix Strategies in the Presence of Interaction Effects," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(1), pages 25-34, June.
- Moniruzzaman, Shaikh, 2015. "Crop choice as climate change adaptation: Evidence from Bangladesh," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 90-98.
- Harald J. van Heerde & Shuba Srinivasan & Marnik G. Dekimpe, 2010. "Estimating Cannibalization Rates for Pioneering Innovations," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 1024-1039, 11-12.
- Jennifer L. Castle & Jurgen A. Doornik & David F. Hendry & Felix Pretis, 2015. "Detecting Location Shifts during Model Selection by Step-Indicator Saturation," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-25, April.
- Papell, David H, 1986.
"Exchange Rate and Current Account Dynamics under Rational Expectations: An Econometric Analysis,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 27(3), pages 583-600, October.
- David H. Papell, 1985. "Exchange Rate and Current Account Dynamics Under Rational Expectations: An Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 1576, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maurizio Bigotta & Jaya Krishnakumar & Uma Rani, 2015. "Further results on the regression-based approach to inequality decomposition with evidence from India," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1233-1266, May.
- Harald Van Heerde & Kristiaan Helsen & Marnik G. Dekimpe, 2007. "The Impact of a Product-Harm Crisis on Marketing Effectiveness," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(2), pages 230-245, 03-04.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:september1983:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rbngvnz.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .