Broadband universal service in Europe:A review of policy consultations 2005-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldfarb, Avi & Prince, Jeff, 2008. "Internet adoption and usage patterns are different: Implications for the digital divide," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 2-15, March.
- Erik Bohlin & Orada Teppayayon, 2009. "Broadband universal service: A future path for Europe?," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 275-298.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tselekounis, Markos & Varoutas, Dimitris & Martakos, Drakoulis, 2014. "A CDS approach to induce facilities-based competition over NGA networks," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 311-331.
- Ting, Carol & Yi, Famin, 2013. "ICT policy for the “socialist new countryside”—A case study of rural informatization in Guangdong, China," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 626-638.
- Matti PELTOLA, 2013. "Evolution of the Public Safety and Security Mobile Networks," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(90), pages 97-120, 2nd quart.
- Poudou, Jean-Christophe & Roland, Michel, 2014.
"Efficiency of uniform pricing in universal service obligations,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 141-152.
- Jean-Christophe Poudou & Michel Roland, 2013. "Efficiency of Uniform Pricing in Universal Service Obligation," Working Papers 13-13, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Nov 2013.
- Oğuz, Fuat, 2013. "Universal service in Turkey: Recent developments and a critical assessment," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 13-23.
- Ruhle, Ernst-Olav & Brusic, Igor & Kittl, Jörg & Ehrler, Matthias, 2011. "Next Generation Access (NGA) supply side interventions—An international comparison," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 794-803.
More about this item
Keywordsuniversal service obligation; broadband; legislations; public consultaitons;
- O00 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs8001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.