Broadband universal service: A future path for Europe?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oecd, 2001. "The Development of Broadband Access in the OECD Countries," OECD Digital Economy Papers 56, OECD Publishing.
- Phedon Nicolaides, 2004. "The Political Economy of Multi-tiered Regulation in Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 599-618, September.
- Sharun W. Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2005.
"In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation, and Economic Performance,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 374-383, March.
- Mukand, Sharun & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation and Economic Performance," Working Paper Series rwp02-027, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mukand, Sharun W. & Rodrik, Dani, 2002. "In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation and Economic Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 3525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sharun Mukand & Dani Rodrik, 2002. "In Search of the Holy Grail: Policy Convergence, Experimentation, and Economic Performance," NBER Working Papers 9134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bennett, Colin J., 1991. "What Is Policy Convergence and What Causes It?," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 21(02), pages 215-233, April.
- Levy, Brian & Spiller, Pablo T, 1994. "The Institutional Foundations of Regulatory Commitment: A Comparative Analysis of Telecommunications Regulation," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 201-246, October.
- Teske, Paul E, 1991. "Rent-Seeking in the Deregulatory Environment: State Telecommunications," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 68(1-3), pages 235-243, January.
- Mueller,Dennis C., 2003. "Public Choice III," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521894753, March.
- Frieden, Jeffry A., 1991. "Invested interests: the politics of national economic policies in a world of global finance," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(04), pages 425-451, September.
- Bonardi, Jean-Philippe & Holburn, Guy & Vanden Bergh, Rick, 2006. "Nonmarket performance: Evidence from U.S. electric utilities," MPRA Paper 14437, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tarun Khanna & Joe Kogan & Krishna Palepu, 2006. "Globalization and Similarities in Corporate Governance: A Cross-Country Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(1), pages 69-90, February.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:69:y:1975:i:04:p:1299-1315_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eising, Rainer, 2002. "Policy Learning in Embedded Negotiations: Explaining EU Electricity Liberalization," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(01), pages 85-120, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Srinuan, Chalita, 2014. "Uncertainty of public pay phone in Thailand: Implications for the universal service obligation," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 730-740.
- Orada TEPPAYAYON & Erik BOHLIN, 2010. "Broadband universal service in Europe:A review of policy consultations 2005-2010," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(80), pages 21-42, 4th quart.
- Nucciarelli, Alberto & Sadowski, Bert M. & Ruhle, Ernst-Olav, 2012. "Should next generation access networks fall within the scope of universal service? A EU 27 perspective," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60393, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Teppayayon, Orada & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "Evolution of the EU broadband policy: Towards an integrated framework?," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52162, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- van Eijk, Nico & Poort, Joost, 2012. "Universal service and disabled people," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 85-95.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Union; universal service concept; statutory principles; EU broadband policies; broadband availability.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijmnec:v:1:y:2009:i:3:p:275-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID==259 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .