Is Functional Separation BT-Style the Answer?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005.
"Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges,"
2441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," MPRA Paper 2511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Peitz, M., 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe : Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," Discussion Paper 2005-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento, 2014.
"Does Vertical Integration Promote Downstream Incomplete Collusion? An Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Stability,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Mariana Cunha & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Does Vertical Integration Promote Downstream Incomplete Collusion? An Evaluation of Static and Dynamic Stability," FEP Working Papers 465, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2014. "Structural Separation and Technological Diffusion," Working Paper Series 4353, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2014. "Separation anxieties: Structural separation and technological diffusion in nascent fibre networks," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106840, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:ers:journl:v:xv:y:2012:i:sie:p:157-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- Isabel Soares & Paula Sarmento, 2012. "Unbundling in the Telecommunications and the Electricity Sectors: How Far should it Go?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 157-194.
- Harnisch, Christian, 2009. "Funktionale Separierung als strategisches Regulierungsinstrument auf dem europäischen Telekommunikationsmarkt," Arbeitspapiere 83, University of Münster, Institute for Cooperatives.
More about this item
KeywordsOpenreach; functional separation; UK.;
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idt:journl:cs7106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (BLAVIER Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idatefr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.