The national regulatory structure against the background of the European regulatory system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005.
"Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges,"
2441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, Paul W.J. & Peitz, Martin, 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe: Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," MPRA Paper 2511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Bijl, P.W.J. & Peitz, M., 2005. "Local Loop Unbundling in Europe : Experience, Prospects and Policy Challenges," Discussion Paper 2005-008, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Kerber & Julia Wendel, 2014. "Regulation of Network Sectors in the EU: A Federalist Perspective," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201422, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
Keywordstelecommunication infrastructure; local loop competition; regulatory independence;
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:10089. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .