Malmquist indices of productivity change in India's chemical industry: a subsector-level analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deb Kusum Das, 2003. "Quantifing trade barriers: Has protection declined substantially in Indian manufacturing?," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 105, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Bjurek, Hans & Durevall, Dick, 1998. "Does Market Liberalization Increase Total Factor Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector in Zimbabwe," Working Papers in Economics 10, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Dimitri Margaritis, 2001. "Productivity Trends in Australian and New Zealand Manufacturing," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 34(2), pages 125-134.
- M. Diaz & Rosario Sanchez, 2008.
"Firm size and productivity in Spain: a stochastic frontier analysis,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 30(3), pages 315-323, March.
- Rosario Sanchez & Maria Angeles Diaz, "undated". "Firms' Size and Productivity in Spain: a Stochastic Frontier Analysis," EcoMod2006 272100076, EcoMod.
- Coelli, T J, 1996. "Measurement of Total Factor Productivity Growth and Biases in Technological Change in Western Australian Agriculture," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 77-91, Jan.-Feb..
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- Chien-Hsun Chen & Hui-Tzu Shih, 2005. "High-Tech Industries in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 3710.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; chemical industry; total factor productivity; TFP; Malmquist index; data envelopment analysis; DEA; efficiency growth; productivity growth; technological change; technical efficiency; man-made fibres; explosive chemicals; photochemical films; fertilisers.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijepee:v:5:y:2012:i:1:p:16-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darren Simpson). General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=219 .