Correlating empirical data and extended topological measures in power grid networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Quheng Deng & Björn Gustafsson & Shi Li, 2013.
"Intergenerational Income Persistence in Urban China,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(3), pages 416-436, September.
- Quheng, Deng & Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Li, Shi, 2012. "Intergenerational Income Persistency in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 6907, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kuo-Ping Lin & Ching-Lin Lin & Yu-Ming Lu & Ping-Feng Pai, 2013. "Rule Generation Based on Novel Two-Stage Model," Diversity, Technology, and Innovation for Operational Competitiveness: Proceedings of the 2013 International Conference on Technology Innovation and Industrial Management, ToKnowPress.
- Pagani, Giuliano Andrea & Aiello, Marco, 2013. "The Power Grid as a complex network: A survey," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(11), pages 2688-2700.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:512:y:2018:i:c:p:316-329 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:8:p:1097-:d:105965 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordscomplex networks; graph theory; electrical betweenness; entropy degree; topological measures; fat-tailed distribution; maximal information-based statistics; KS test; Kolmogorov-Smirnov; empirical data; power grids; power networks; malfunction data; European power transmission; robustness; bus attacks; dynamic response; network security; critical infrastructures.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ids:ijcist:v:11:y:2015:i:1:p:82-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Carmel O'Grady) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Carmel O'Grady to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.inderscience.com/browse/index.php?journalID=58 .