Los Acuerdos De Cooperación De Las Empresas Que Cotizan En Bolsa: Análisis Del Caso Español / Alliances In Spain: Evidence From Stock Market Firms
Este trabajo examina 2486 acuerdos de cooperación firmados por las empresas que cotizan en el mercado continuo español entre 1990 y 2002. Para ello, se analizan sus características más relevantes: sector de actividad; lugar donde se lleva a cabo; número de socios; si se trata de empresas españolas o extranjeras y su nacionalidad; participación de entidades gubernamentales; área funcional del acuerdo; su carácter vertical, competitivo o complementario; tipo de alianza; forma legal y si existe notificación a la CNMV. Así, se ofrece una amplia visión de la las alianzas establecidas por las empresas españolas más relevantes. / This work examines 2486 cooperative arrangement announcements signed by firms that quote in the Spanish stock market during the period 1990-2002. To investigate, its more prominent characteristics are analyzed: sector of activity of the signatory companies; if the agreement is going to carry out in Spain or abroad; number of partners (and their nationality); governmental participation; value chain area in which the agreement is developed; their vertical, competitive or complementary character; alliance typology; legal implementation and if notification to the National Commission of the Stock Market exists. This way, an extensive vision of the reality of the alliances established by the most prominent companies of the Spanish panorama is offered.
Volume (Year): 14 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (+34) 986812473
Fax: (+34) 986812401
Web page: http://www.aedem-virtual.com/es/journal/iedee
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seung Ho Park & Michael V. Russo, 1996. "When Competition Eclipses Cooperation: An Event History Analysis of Joint Venture Failure," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(6), pages 875-890, June.
- Lee, Insup & Wyatt, Steve B, 1990. "The Effects of International Joint Ventures on Shareholder Wealth," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 25(4), pages 641-49, November.
- M. Grubb, 2003. "Editorial," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 189-190, September.
- Ragnar L�fstedt, 2003. "Editorial," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 1-1, January.
- Deeds, David L. & Hill, Charles W. L., 1996. "Strategic alliances and the rate of new product development: An empirical study of entrepreneurial biotechnology firms," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 41-55, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:idi:jiedee:v:14:y:2008:i:3:p:185-201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tony Crespo Franco)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.