The Sustainability Approach of Romanian Agriculture
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Hartwick, 1977. "Intergenerational Equity and the Investment of Rents from Exhaustible Resources in a Two Sector Model," Working Papers 281, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petronela-Sonia Nedea, 2012. "The Evolving Concept Of Sustainable Agriculture," Anale. Seria Stiinte Economice. Timisoara, Faculty of Economics, Tibiscus University in Timisoara, vol. 0, pages 64-69, November.
- Cofas, Elena & Vlad, Mihaela Cristina & Berevoianu, Rozi Liliana, 2013. "Organic farming in the context of the bioeconomy," MPRA Paper 53499, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:rsr:supplm:v:65:y:2017:i:6:p:63-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- MOGA Liliana Mihaela & ANTOHI Valentin Marian & NECULITĂ Mihaela, 2012. "Usage of the European Funds for Agricultural and Countryside Development in Romanian Rural Areas," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies, Bucharest Economic Academy, issue 02, June.
- Liliana Mihaela MOGA & Valentin Marian ANTOHI, 2012. "The Economic Impact of European Union Accession on the Romanian Agriculture," Risk in Contemporary Economy, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, pages 65-70.
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture policy; environment; sustainability; investments;
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijaraf:v:2:y:2012:i:1special:p:103-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hassan Danial Aslam). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/Accounting-Finance-Journal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.