Una estimación del coste marginal en bienestar del sistema impositivo en España
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chirinko, Robert S., 2002.
"Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation,and the Substitution Elasticity Between Labor and Capital,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 55(2), pages 339-355, June.
- Robert S. Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 707, CESifo Group Munich.
- Robert Chirinko, 2002. "Corporate Taxation, Capital Formation, and the Substitution Elasticity between Labor and Capital," Emory Economics 0201, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Juan Dolado, 1999.
"A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain,"
NBER Chapters,in: The Costs and Benefits of Price Stability, pages 95-132
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan J. Dolado & JosÃ© M. GonzÃ¡lez-PÃ¡ramo & JosÃ© ViÃ±als, 1997. "A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Going from Low Inflation to Price Stability in Spain," Working Papers 9728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dolado, Juan José & González-Páramo, José Manuel & Viñals, José, 1997. "A cost-benefit analysis of going from low inflation to price stability in Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6036, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Sancho, F., 1991. "Multiplier Analysis with Flexible Cost Functions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 190.92, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1982. "The Microeconomic Theory of the Trade Union," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 576-595, September.
More about this item
Keywordscoste marginal en bienestar; lastre fiscal; modelos numéricos de equilibrio general computacional; reforma fiscal.;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H21 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Efficiency; Optimal Taxation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hpe:journl:y:2004:v:169:i:2:p:117-132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Belén Miquel Burgos). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iefgves.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.