PV, Wind and Storage Integration on Small Islands for the Fulfilment of the 50-50 Renewable Electricity Generation Target
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gils, Hans Christian & Simon, Sonja, 2017. "Carbon neutral archipelago – 100% renewable energy supply for the Canary Islands," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 342-355.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Sumper, Andreas & Sudria-Andreu, Antoni & Ramirez, J.M., 2016. "Renewable technologies for generation systems in islands and their application to Cozumel Island, Mexico," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 348-361.
- Nelson, James & Johnston, Josiah & Mileva, Ana & Fripp, Matthias & Hoffman, Ian & Petros-Good, Autumn & Blanco, Christian & Kammen, Daniel M., 2012. "High-resolution modeling of the western North American power system demonstrates low-cost and low-carbon futures," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 436-447.
- Dornan, Matthew & Shah, Kalim U., 2016. "Energy policy, aid, and the development of renewable energy resources in Small Island Developing States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 759-767.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shah, Kalim U., 2016. "Filling the gaps: Policy supports and interventions for scaling up renewable energy development in Small Island Developing States," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 653-662.
- Meschede, Henning & Holzapfel, Peter & Kadelbach, Florian & Hesselbach, Jens, 2016. "Classification of global island regarding the opportunity of using RES," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 251-258.
- Prasad, Ravita D. & Raturi, Atul, 2017. "Grid electricity for Fiji islands: Future supply options and assessment of demand trends," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 860-871.
- Cabrera-Tobar, Ana & Bullich-Massagué, Eduard & Aragüés-Peñalba, Mònica & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol, 2016. "Review of advanced grid requirements for the integration of large scale photovoltaic power plants in the transmission system," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 971-987.
- Blechinger, P. & Cader, C. & Bertheau, P. & Huyskens, H. & Seguin, R. & Breyer, C., 2016. "Global analysis of the techno-economic potential of renewable energy hybrid systems on small islands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 674-687.
- Romano, Antonio A. & Scandurra, Giuseppe & Carfora, Alfonso & Pansini, Rosaria V., 2016. "Assessing the determinants of SIDS' pattern toward sustainability: A statistical analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 688-699.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xiuqiang He & Hua Geng & Geng Yang & Xin Zou, 2018. "Coordinated Control for Large-Scale Wind Farms with LCC-HVDC Integration," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(9), pages 1-19, August.
- Mendoza-Vizcaino, Javier & Raza, Muhammad & Sumper, Andreas & Díaz-González, Francisco & Galceran-Arellano, Samuel, 2019. "Integral approach to energy planning and electric grid assessment in a renewable energy technology integration for a 50/50 target applied to a small island," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 233, pages 524-543.
More about this item
Keywordsgreenhouse gas reduction; hybrid system; island electricity supply; renewable energy; renewable energy target; renewable energy technology;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:905-:d:99876. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.