Research of Coalbed Methane Development Well-Type Optimization Method Based on Unit Technical Cost
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liang-Xin Li, 2013. "Toward A Strong Chinese Economy," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 906-912, July.
- Mario Gilli & Yuan Li, 2013. "A model of Chinese central government," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(3), pages 451-477, July.
- Chang, Yu-Chun & Yu, Ming-Miin & Chen, Po-Chi, 2013. "Evaluating the performance of Chinese airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 19-21.
- Luo, D.K. & Dai, Y.J. & Xia, L.Y., 2011. "Economic evaluation based policy analysis for coalbed methane industry in China," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 360-368.
- Zhang, Zhibai & Chen, Langnan, 2014. "A new assessment of the Chinese RMB exchange rate," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 113-122.
- Ren Li, 2013. "Media Corruption: A Chinese Characteristic," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 297-310, August.
- H.O. Stekler & Huixia Zhang, 2013. "An evaluation of Chinese economic forecasts," Journal of Chinese Economic and Business Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 251-259, November.
More about this item
KeywordsUnit Technical Cost (UTC); well-type optimization; CBM development;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:9:p:843-:d:76684. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.