Evaluating the performance of Chinese airports
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chi-Lok, Andrew Yuen & Zhang, Anming, 2009. "Effects of competition and policy changes on Chinese airport productivity: An empirical investigation," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 166-174.
- Simar, Leopold & Wilson, Paul W., 2007. "Estimation and inference in two-stage, semi-parametric models of production processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 31-64, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ha, Hun-Koo & Wan, Yulai & Yoshida, Yuichiro & Zhang, Anming, 2013. "Airline market structure and airport efficiency: Evidence from major Northeast Asian airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 32-42.
- Liu, Dan, 2017. "Evaluating the multi-period efficiency of East Asia airport companies," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 71-82.
- Fragoudaki, Alexandra & Giokas, DimitriÎ¿s & Glyptou, Kyriaki, 2016. "Efficiency and productivity changes in Greek airports during the crisis years 2010â€“2014," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 306-315.
- Hazledine, Tim & Bunker, Rory, 2013. "Airport size and travel time," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 17-23.
- Liu, Wenbin & Zhou, Zhongbao & Ma, Chaoqun & Liu, Debin & Shen, Wanfang, 2015. "Two-stage DEA models with undesirable input-intermediate-outputs," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 74-87.
- Fragoudaki, Alexandra & Giokas, Dimitris, 2016. "Airport performance in a tourism receiving country: Evidence from Greece," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 80-89.
- Dong-Shang Chang & Sheng-Hung Chen & Chia-Wei Hsu & Allen H. Hu, 2015. "Identifying Strategic Factors of the Implantation CSR in the Airline Industry: The Case of Asia-Pacific Airlines," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-22, June.
- D’Alfonso, Tiziana & Daraio, Cinzia & Nastasi, Alberto, 2015. "Competition and efficiency in the Italian airport system: new insights from a conditional nonparametric frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 20-38.
- Shiqun Li & Baosheng Zhang, 2016. "Research of Coalbed Methane Development Well-Type Optimization Method Based on Unit Technical Cost," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-12, August.
- Ahn, Young-Hyo & Min, Hokey, 2014. "Evaluating the multi-period operating efficiency of international airports using data envelopment analysis and the Malmquist productivity index," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 12-22.
- Chen, Zhongfei & Barros, Carlos & Yu, Yanni, 2017. "Spatial distribution characteristic of Chinese airports: A spatial cost function approach," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 63-70.
- Wang, Qi & Wu, Chong & Sun, Yang, 2015. "Evaluating corporate social responsibility of airlines using entropy weight and grey relation analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 55-62.
- Zhang, Baocheng & Wu, Hao & Yang, Xinsheng & Zhai, Wenpeng & Xia, Qingjun & Li, Yafei, 2014. "An estimation of returns to scale of airport airsides under multiple optimal solutions in DEA," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 149-156.
- Liu, Dan, 2016. "Measuring aeronautical service efficiency and commercial service efficiency of East Asia airport companies: An application of Network Data Envelopment Analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 11-22.
More about this item
KeywordsAirport location; Airport efficiency; Data envelopment analysis; Chinese airports;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jaitra:v:31:y:2013:i:c:p:19-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-air-transport-management/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.