The Role of Public Transport in Society—A Case Study of General Policy Documents in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sue Llewellyn & Emma Tappin, 2003. "Strategy in the Public Sector: Management in the Wilderness," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 955-982, June.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2007.
"Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives,"
Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Ann Markusen (ed.), Reining in the Competition for Capital, chapter 5, pages 103-139
W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 2005. "Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 139-166.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Solving the Problems of Economic Development Incentives," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb2005gc, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert Hrelja & Fredrik Pettersson & Stig Westerdahl, 2016. "The Qualities Needed for a Successful Collaboration: A Contribution to the Conceptual Understanding of Collaboration for Efficient Public Transport," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Juan Pablo Bocarejo & Ingrid Portilla & David MelÃ©ndez, 2016. "Social fragmentation as a consequence of implementing a Bus Rapid Transit system in the city of BogotÃ¡," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 53(8), pages 1617-1634, June.
- Lucas, Karen, 2012. "Transport and social exclusion: Where are we now?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(C), pages 105-113.
- Jung Seung Lee & Soo Kyung Kim & Su-Yol Lee, 2016. "Sustainable Supply Chain Capabilities: Accumulation, Strategic Types and Performance," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-16, May.
- Moshe Givoni & James Macmillen & David Banister & Eran Feitelson, 2013. "From Policy Measures to Policy Packages," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Currie, Graham & Richardson, Tony & Smyth, Paul & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne & Hine, Julian & Lucas, Karen & Stanley, Janet & Morris, Jenny & Kinnear, Ray & Stanley, John, 2009. "Investigating links between transport disadvantage, social exclusion and well-being in Melbourne--Preliminary results," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 97-105, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Estetiono, Andi & Badaruddin, Badaruddin & Asmirza, Moh. Sofian & Rujiman, Rujiman, 2018. "The Mediation Effect of Regional Development in Relationship Between Community Participation to Sustainable Transportation in The City of Medan, North Sumatra Indonesia," MPRA Paper 87763, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2018.
More about this item
Keywordssustainability; public values; benefits; impacts; qualitative content analysis; local governments; strategy capacities;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:11:p:1120-:d:81858. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.