Transport and social exclusion: Where are we now?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Kaufmann & Manfred Max Bergman & Dominique Joye, 2004. "Motility: mobility as capital," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 745-756, December.
- Graham Currie & Alexa Delbosc, 2010. "Modelling the social and psychological impacts of transport disadvantage," Transportation, Springer, vol. 37(6), pages 953-966, November.
- Mimi Sheller & John Urry, 2006. "The new mobilities paradigm," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 38(2), pages 207-226, February.
- Wachs, Martin & Kumagai, T. Gordon, 1973. "Physical accessibility as a social indicator," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 7(5), pages 437-456, October.
- Tanu Priya Uteng, 2009. "Gender, ethnicity, and constrained mobility: insights into the resultant social exclusion," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 41(5), pages 1055-1071, May.
- Church, A. & Frost, M. & Sullivan, K., 2000. "Transport and social exclusion in London," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 195-205, July.
- Antonio PÃ¡ez & Ruben Gertes Mercado & Steven Farber & Catherine Morency & Matthew Roorda, 2010. "Relative Accessibility Deprivation Indicators for Urban Settings: Definitions and Application to Food Deserts in Montreal," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 47(7), pages 1415-1438, June.
- Loader, Chris & Stanley, John, 2009. "Growing bus patronage and addressing transport disadvantage--The Melbourne experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 106-114, July.
- Mackett, Roger L. & Achuthan, Kamalasudhan & Titheridge, Helena, 2008. "AMELIA: A tool to make transport policies more socially inclusive," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 372-378, November.
- Mimi Sheller & John Urry, 2006. "The New Mobilities Paradigm," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 38(2), pages 207-226, February.
- Currie, Graham & Richardson, Tony & Smyth, Paul & Vella-Brodrick, Dianne & Hine, Julian & Lucas, Karen & Stanley, Janet & Morris, Jenny & Kinnear, Ray & Stanley, John, 2009. "Investigating links between transport disadvantage, social exclusion and well-being in Melbourne--Preliminary results," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 97-105, July.
- Hodgson, F. C. & Turner, J., 2003. "Participation not consumption: the need for new participatory practices to address transport and social exclusion," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 265-272, October.
- Tanu Priya Uteng, 2009. "Gender, Ethnicity, and Constrained Mobility: Insights into the Resultant Social Exclusion," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 41(5), pages 1055-1071, May.
More about this item
KeywordsTransport disadvantage; Social exclusion; Theory; Policy; Delivery;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:20:y:2012:i:c:p:105-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .