Motivations and Actions to Prevent Food Waste among Young Italian Consumers
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lorenzo Compagnucci & Alessio Cavicchi & Francesca Spigarelli & Lorenza Natali, 2018. "A multi-stakeholder attempt to address food waste: The case of Wellfood Action EU project," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 20(3), pages 503-528.
- Mary Griffin & Jeffery Sobal & Thomas Lyson, 2009. "An analysis of a community food waste stream," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(1), pages 67-81, March.
- Marcello Di Muro & Rungsaran Wongprawmas & Maurizio Canavari, 2016. "Consumers’ Preferences and Willingness-To-Pay for Misfit Vegetables," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 18(2), pages 133-154.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Hyman, Jeffrey, 2012. "Total and per capita value of food loss in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 561-570.
- Glenn Hoetker, 2007. "The use of logit and probit models in strategic management research: Critical issues," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(4), pages 331-343, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogério João Lunkes & Fabricia Silva da Rosa & Pamela Lattanzi, 2020. "The Effect of the Perceived Utility of a Management Control System with a Broad Scope on the Use of Food Waste Information and on Financial and Non-Financial Performances in Restaurants," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(15), pages 1-14, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Min, Shi & Wang, Xiaobing & Yu, Xiaohua, 2021. "Does dietary knowledge affect household food waste in the developing economy of China?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C).
- Johnson, Lisa K. & Dunning, Rebecca D. & Gunter, Chris C. & Dara Bloom, J. & Boyette, Michael D. & Creamer, Nancy G., 2018. "Field measurement in vegetable crops indicates need for reevaluation of on-farm food loss estimates in North America," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 167(C), pages 136-142.
- Ali Chalak & Chaza Abou-Daher & Mohamad G. Abiad, 2018. "Generation of food waste in the hospitality and food retail and wholesale sectors: lessons from developed economies," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(5), pages 1279-1290, October.
- Garrone, Paola & Melacini, Marco & Perego, Alessandro, 2014. "Opening the black box of food waste reduction," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 129-139.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Hamilton, Stephen F., 2018. "Food waste in the sharing economy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 109-123.
- Beata Bilska & Marzena Tomaszewska & Danuta Kołożyn-Krajewska, 2019. "Analysis of the Behaviors of Polish Consumers in Relation to Food Waste," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(1), pages 1-16, December.
- Lea Kubíčková & Lucie Veselá & Marcela Kormaňáková, 2021. "Food Waste Behaviour at the Consumer Level: Pilot Study on Czech Private Households," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(20), pages 1-24, October.
- Belén Derqui & Teresa Fayos & Vicenc Fernandez, 2016. "Towards a More Sustainable Food Supply Chain: Opening up Invisible Waste in Food Service," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(7), pages 1-20, July.
- Cicatiello, Clara & Franco, Silvio & Pancino, Barbara & Blasi, Emanuele, 2016. "The value of food waste: An exploratory study on retailing," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 96-104.
- Herath, Deepananda & Felfel, Abdel, 2016. "Determinants of consumer food waste behaviour: Homo Economicus vs. Homo Moralis," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236260, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Massimiliano Cerciello & Massimiliano Agovino & Antonio Garofalo, 2019. "Estimating urban food waste at the local level: are good practices in food consumption persistent?," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 36(3), pages 863-886, October.
- Lovejoy, Kristin, 2012. "Mobility Fulfillment Among Low-car Households: Implications for Reducing Auto Dependence in the United States," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt4v44b5qn, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jarle Aarstad & Olav Andreas Kvitastein & Stig-Erik Jakobsen, 2019. "What Drives Enterprise Product Innovation? Assessing How Regional, National, And International Inter-Firm Collaboration Complement Or Substitute For R&D Investments," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(05), pages 1-25, June.
- Emilio De Meo & Giacomo Giannoccaro & Julio Berbel & Raffaele Campo, 2018. "Food waste: A survey about consumers and their attitudes," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2018(1), pages 181-194.
- Krishna Bahadur KC & Iftekharul Haque & Alexander F. Legwegoh & Evan D. G. Fraser, 2016. "Strategies to Reduce Food Loss in the Global South," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 8(7), pages 1-13, June.
- Christian Hopp & Christian Lukas, 2014. "A Signaling Perspective on Partner Selection in Venture Capital Syndicates," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 38(3), pages 635-670, May.
- Song, Sangcheol, 2021. "Do in-network ties help in lowering subsidiary divestment rates under environmental challenges?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 257-265.
- Wang, Binni & Wang, Pong & Tu, Yiliu, 2021. "Customer satisfaction service match and service quality-based blockchain cloud manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 240(C).
- Shirzad, Mohammad & Kazemi Shariat Panahi, Hamed & Dashti, Behrouz B. & Rajaeifar, Mohammad Ali & Aghbashlo, Mortaza & Tabatabaei, Meisam, 2019. "A comprehensive review on electricity generation and GHG emission reduction potentials through anaerobic digestion of agricultural and livestock/slaughterhouse wastes in Iran," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 571-594.
- Anthony P Cannizzaro, 0. "Social influence and MNE strategic response to political risk: A global network approach," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 0, pages 1-22.
More about this item
Keywordsfood waste; young consumers; food habits; food behaviour;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:4:p:1110-:d:207633. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: MDPI Indexing Manager (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.