Exploring Relationships between Environmental Performance, E-Government and Corruption: A Multivariate Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nathalia Tejedor-Flores & Purificación Vicente-Galindo & Purificación Galindo-Villardón, 2017. "Sustainability Multivariate Analysis of the Energy Consumption of Ecuador Using MuSIASEM and BIPLOT Approach," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(6), pages 1-15, June.
- Eunji Kim & Yoonhee Ha & Sangheon Kim, 2017. "Public Debt, Corruption and Sustainable Economic Growth," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Pietro Previtali & Paola Cerchiello, 2018. "The Prevention of Corruption as an Unavoidable Way to Ensure Healthcare System Sustainability," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(9), pages 1-14, August.
- Md. Abdul Kaium Masud & Seong Mi Bae & Javier Manzanares & Jong Dae Kim, 2019. "Board Directors’ Expertise and Corporate Corruption Disclosure: The Moderating Role of Political Connections," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(16), pages 1-22, August.
- Wang, Zhaohua & Danish, & Zhang, Bin & Wang, Bo, 2018. "The moderating role of corruption between economic growth and CO2 emissions: Evidence from BRICS economies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 506-513.
- Carl Eckart & Gale Young, 1936. "The approximation of one matrix by another of lower rank," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 1(3), pages 211-218, September.
- Assunta Di Vaio & Luisa Varriale, 2018. "Management Innovation for Environmental Sustainability in Seaports: Managerial Accounting Instruments and Training for Competitive Green Ports beyond the Regulations," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(3), pages 1-35, March.
- Frederick A. Armah & David O. Yawson & Alex N.M. Pappoe & Ernest K.A. Afrifa, 2010. "Participation and Sustainable Management of Coastal Lagoon Ecosystems: The Case of the Fosu Lagoon in Ghana," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Nirosha Hewa Wellalage & Stuart Locke & Helen Samujh, 2019. "Corruption, Gender and Credit Constraints: Evidence from South Asian SMEs," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 159(1), pages 267-280, September.
- Dmitry Burakov & Alexander Bass, 2019. "Institutional determinants of environmental pollution in Russia: a non-linear ARDL approach," Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, VsI Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Center, vol. 7(1), pages 510-524, September.
- Andrés Navarro-Galera & Francisco José Alcaraz-Quiles & David Ortiz-Rodriguez, 2018. "Enhancing Sustainability Transparency in Local Governments—An Empirical Research in Europe," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(7), pages 1-22, June.
- Bono, Filippa & Giacomarra, Marcella, 2016. "The photovoltaic growth in the European Union requires stronger RES support," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 324-339.
- Keng Siau & Yuan Long, 2006. "Using Social Development Lenses to Understand E-Government Development," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 14(1), pages 47-62, January.
- Maurizio Lisciandra & Carlo Migliardo, 2017. "An Empirical Study of the Impact of Corruption on Environmental Performance: Evidence from Panel Data," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(2), pages 297-318, October.
More about this item
Keywordse-participation; sustainability; STATIS; HJ-biplot; environmental performance; multivariate analysis; corruption;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:22:p:6497-:d:288287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.