Analyzing multiset data by the Power STATIS-ACT method
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.gfkl.org/en/
Web page: http://www.bunrui.jp/en/
Web page: http://dssm.unipa.it/cladag
Web page: http://www.classification-society.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/statistics/statistical+theory+and+methods/journal/11634/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Escofier, B. & Pages, J., 1994. "Multiple factor analysis (AFMULT package)," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 121-140, August.
- J. Carroll & Jih-Jie Chang, 1970. "Analysis of individual differences in multidimensional scaling via an n-way generalization of “Eckart-Young” decomposition," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 35(3), pages 283-319, September.
- Oliveira, Manuela M. & Mexia, Joao T., 2007. "Modelling series of studies with a common structure," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(12), pages 5876-5885, August.
- Vivien, Myrtille & Sabatier, Robert, 2004. "A generalization of STATIS-ACT strategy: DO-ACT for two multiblocks tables," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 155-171, May.
- Hanafi, Mohamed & Kiers, Henk A.L., 2006. "Analysis of K sets of data, with differential emphasis on agreement between and within sets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 1491-1508, December.
- Paul Horst, 1961. "Relations amongm sets of measures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 26(2), pages 129-149, June.
- Ledyard Tucker, 1966. "Some mathematical notes on three-mode factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 31(3), pages 279-311, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:advdac:v:6:y:2012:i:1:p:49-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.