Modeling the Impact of Climate Change and Land Use Change Scenarios on Soil Erosion at the Minab Dam Watershed
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pheerawat Plangoen & Mukand Singh Babel & Roberto S. Clemente & Sangam Shrestha & Nitin Kumar Tripathi, 2013. "Simulating the Impact of Future Land Use and Climate Change on Soil Erosion and Deposition in the Mae Nam Nan Sub-Catchment, Thailand," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(8), pages 1-31, July.
- Iraj Emadodin & Daiju Narita & Hans Bork, 2012. "Soil degradation and agricultural sustainability: an overview from Iran," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 14(5), pages 611-625, October.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:20:p:3761-3772 is not listed on IDEAS
- I. Gaubi & A. Chaabani & A. Ben Mammou & M. H. Hamza, 2017. "A GIS-based soil erosion prediction using the Revised Universal Soil Loss Equation (RUSLE) (Lebna watershed, Cap Bon, Tunisia)," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(1), pages 219-239, March.
- repec:spr:waterr:v:32:y:2018:i:10:d:10.1007_s11269-018-2006-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vera Ferreira & André Samora-Arvela & Thomas Panagopoulos, 2016. "Soil erosion vulnerability under scenarios of climate land-use changes after the development of a large reservoir in a semi-arid area," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(7), pages 1238-1256, July.
More about this item
Keywordsland degradation; rainfall erosivity; soil cover; reservoir; watershed management;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:12:p:3353-:d:240602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.