Influence of Indigenous Spiritual Beliefs on Natural Resource Management and Ecological Conservation in Thailand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2015.
"Neighborhood effects and social behavior: The case of irrigated and rainfed farmers in Bohol, the Philippines,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 227-246.
- Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Kajisa, Kei & Pede, Valerien O. & Aoyagi, Keitaro, 2012. "Neighborhood Effects on Social Behavior: The Case of Irrigated and Rainfed Farmers in Bohol, the Philippines," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124789, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Cox, Michael & Villamayor-Tomas, Sergio & Hartberg, Yasha, 2014. "The Role of Religion in Community-based Natural Resource Management," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 46-55.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salaisook, Phastraporn & Faysse, Nicolas & Tsusaka, Takuji W., 2020. "Reasons for adoption of sustainable land management practices in a changing context: A mixed approach in Thailand," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C).
- Yayut Yishiuan Chen, 2020. "Decolonizing Methodologies, Situated Resilience, and Country: Insights from Tayal Country, Taiwan," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Jude Ndzifon Kimengsi & Mukong Alfred Kechia & Balgah Roland Azibo & Jürgen Pretzsch & Jude Kwei, 2019. "Households’ Assets Dynamics and Ecotourism Choices in the Western Highlands of Cameroon," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-16, March.
- Lobat Zebardast & Saeed Akbarpour & Hamid Reza Jafari & Masoud Bagherzadeh Karimi, 2021. "Sustainable wetland management through bridging the communication gap between conservation projects and local communities," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 23(7), pages 11098-11119, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- von Carnap-Bornheim, Tillmann, 2016. "Irrigation as a Determinant of Social Capital in India: A Large-Scale Survey Analysis," MPRA Paper 69270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Smith, Steven M., 2018.
"Economic incentives and conservation: Crowding-in social norms in a groundwater commons,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 147-174.
- Steven M. Smith, 2017. "Economic Incentives and Conservation: Crowding-in Social Norms in a Groundwater Commons," Working Papers 2017-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- D'Haene, E. & Desiere, S. & D'Haese, M. & Verbeke, W. & Schoors, K., 2018.
"Religion, food choices, and demand seasonality: Evidence from the Ethiopian milk market,"
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia
276029, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Eline D'Haene & Sam Desiere & Marijke D'Haese & Wim Verbeke & Koen Schoors, 2019. "Religion, Food Choices And Demand Seasonality: Evidence From The Ethiopian Milk Market," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/969, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Chen, Qiao & Chen, Tong & Wang, Yongjie, 2019. "Cleverly handling the donation information can promote cooperation in public goods game," Applied Mathematics and Computation, Elsevier, vol. 346(C), pages 363-373.
- Eline D'Haene & Juan Tur Cardona & Stijn Speelman & Koen Schoors & Marijke D'Haese, 2021. "Unraveling preferences for religious ties in food transactions: A consumer perspective," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 52(4), pages 701-716, July.
- Dadan Wardhana & Rico Ihle & Wim Heijman, 2020. "Farmer cooperation in agro‐clusters: Evidence from Indonesia," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(4), pages 725-750, October.
- Yeboah-Assiamah, Emmanuel & Muller, Kobus & Domfeh, Kwame Ameyaw, 2016. "Rising to the challenge: A framework for optimising value in collaborative natural resource governance," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 20-29.
- Nie, Zihan & Yang, Xiaojun & Tu, Qin, 2020. "Resource scarcity and cooperation: Evidence from a gravity irrigation system in China," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 135(C).
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2016.
"That's my turf: An experimental analysis of territorial use rights for fisheries in Indonesia,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-046, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2016. "That's my turf: An experimental analysis of territorial use rights for fisheries in Indonesia," Ruhr Economic Papers 651, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Rashieda Davids & Mathieu Rouget & Margaret Burger & Kirsten Mahood & Ntswaki Ditlhale & Rob Slotow, 2021. "Civic Ecology Uplifts Low-Income Communities, Improves Ecosystem Services and Well-Being, and Strengthens Social Cohesion," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(3), pages 1-13, January.
- Gallier, Carlo & Langbein, Jörg & Vance, Colin, 2018. "Non-binding Restrictions, Cooperation, and Coral Reef Protection: Experimental Evidence from Indonesian Fishing Communities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 62-71.
- von Carnap, Tillmann, 2017. "Irrigation as a Historical Determinant of Social Capital in India? A Large-Scale Survey Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 316-333.
- Michler, Jeffrey D. & Wu, Steven Y., 2020. "Governance and contract choice: Theory and evidence from groundwater irrigation markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 180(C), pages 129-147.
- Nakano, Yuko & Tsusaka, Takuji W. & Aida, Takeshi & Pede, Valerien O., 2018. "Is farmer-to-farmer extension effective? The impact of training on technology adoption and rice farming productivity in Tanzania," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 336-351.
- Francisco J. Areal, 2021. "The Role of Personality Traits, Cooperative Behaviour and Trust in Governments on the Brexit Referendum Outcome," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(8), pages 1-14, August.
- J. Nicolas Hernandez-Aguilera & Max Mauerman & Alexandra Herrera & Kathryn Vasilaky & Walter Baethgen & Ana Maria Loboguerrero & Rahel Diro & Yohana Tesfamariam Tekeste & Daniel Osgood, 2020. "Games and Fieldwork in Agriculture: A Systematic Review of the 21st Century in Economics and Social Science," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(4), pages 1-22, October.
- Lu, Timothy (Jun) & Tang, Ning, 2019. "Social interactions in asset allocation decisions: Evidence from 401(k) pension plan investors," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 159(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
Keywordssacred places; Don Pu Ta; local spirit; Lower Songkhram River Basin; property rights; punishment;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:8:p:2842-:d:163062. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: XML Conversion Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.