Identifying Factors Preventing Sustainable Brand Loyalty among Consumers: A Mixed Methods Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Komal Nagar & Payal Gandotra, 2016. "Exploring Choice Overload, Internet Shopping Anxiety, Variety Seeking and Online Shopping Adoption Relationship: Evidence from Online Fashion Stores," Global Business Review, International Management Institute, vol. 17(4), pages 851-869, August.
- Ma, Liang & Zhang, Xin & Ding, Xiaoyan & Wang, Gaoshan, 2018. "Bike sharing and users’ subjective well-being: An empirical study in China," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 14-24.
- Insuk Hwang & Hyukjin Kwon, 2016. "Effects of demotion in loyalty programs on brand-switching intentions," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 10(3), pages 489-505, September.
- Merz, Michael A. & Zarantonello, Lia & Grappi, Silvia, 2018. "How valuable are your customers in the brand value co-creation process? The development of a Customer Co-Creation Value (CCCV) scale," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 79-89.
- Ezlika Ghazali & Bang Nguyen & Dilip S. Mutum & Amrul Asraf Mohd-Any, 2016. "Constructing online switching barriers: examining the effects of switching costs and alternative attractiveness on e-store loyalty in online pure-play retailers," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 157-171, May.
- Woodside, Arch G. & Hsu, Shih-Yun & Marshall, Roger, 2011. "General theory of cultures' consequences on international tourism behavior," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 785-799, August.
- Gheorghe ORZAN & Otilia-Elena PLATON & Cristian Dragos STEFĂNESCU & Mihai ORZAN, 2016. "Conceptual Model Regarding The Influence Of Social Media Marketing Communication On Brand Trust, Brand Affect And Brand Loyalty," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 50(1), pages 141-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eunyoung Choi & Kun Chang Lee, 2019. "Effect of Trust in Domain-Specific Information of Safety, Brand Loyalty, and Perceived Value for Cosmetics on Purchase Intentions in Mobile E-Commerce Context," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(22), pages 1-24, November.
More about this item
Keywordsbrand-switching intention; alternative attractiveness; brand recognition; brand emotion; website anxiety;
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q3 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:12:p:4685-:d:189247. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.